$15 Humble Heroines Bundle - Control, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Syberia: The World Before, and 5 more games

YoungBlade

Humble Bundle is doing a bundle of games featuring female protagonists to support female programming charities.The games included are: Control: Ultimate Edition, Syberia: The World Before, Praey for the Gods, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Sable, Dreamscaper, Call of the Sea, and Batora: Lost Haven with a minimum donation of $15 required to receive the games.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/humble-heroines-warriors-dreamers-and-god-slayers

The charities being supported by this bundle are the "Girls Make Games Scholarship Fund" and "Girls Who Code." A portion of the money will go to those charities, and you can adjust your donation to choose how much goes to each group. This is a "pay what you want deal" - you may give more if you feel the charities, game devs, or Humble deserve it. The page defaults to $25.

This seems like a great deal - I've heard good things about most of these games, and Control is my favorite game that I've played in the last few years. If you've wanted to play even just one of these games, $15 is a good price, and if you've wanted to play more than one of them, then it's even better. A portion of the money also goes to a good cause that I think we can all get behind - more programmers means more games and more tech in general.

I can vouch for Control being good as well, especially if you like the SCP Foundation.

Trans Rights!
Please tag me or use the "reply" function so I get a notification

I will find your Laptop thread and I will recommend an ITX build instead

Sure would be neat if there was something useful here, eh?

On 3/12/2023 at 1:58 AM, Bismut said:

I can vouch for Control being good as well, especially if you like the SCP Foundation.

Since I own Control on Epic, I'd sell Control for $15 and get the 7 others games for free. I'd also give away a couple of them since I'd probably never play them. Pretty sure Call of the Sea and Sable are in my Epic library as well. Thanks for the heads up, I totally overlooked this bundle when I saw it last week. Call of the Sea is actually free again on Epic right now.