h150i elite capellix Red blinking

Hi guys need an advise

I got h150i elite capellix which is blinking red , I noticed pumps and all the fans are working properly, as well as I have z690 aorus gigabyte master m/b which has two usb ports on it, each of them gave error when I have plugged commaneder core usb thingy, I guess red blinking is just a warning , It is not detected in icue software. Not the pump or Fans through controller, tried different sata psu port still same , is it possible to fix it somehow? 

16 minutes ago, bubuie said:

Hi guys need an advise

I got h150i elite capellix which is blinking red , I noticed pumps and all the fans are working properly, as well as I have z690 aorus gigabyte master m/b which has two usb ports on it, each of them gave error when I have plugged commaneder core usb thingy, I guess red blinking is just a warning , It is not detected in icue software. Not the pump or Fans through controller, tried different sata psu port still same , is it possible to fix it somehow? 

Try plugging it directly to the motherboard.  The pump connector to AIO_PUMP and the fans to CPU_FAN.  It says it should work through the commander core however but it will most likely work if you plug directly to the motherbooard.

54 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Try plugging it directly to the motherboard.  The pump connector to AIO_PUMP and the fans to CPU_FAN.  It says it should work through the commander core however but it will most likely work if you plug directly to the motherbooard.

To be honest I didnt understand what you mean 😞

6 minutes ago, bubuie said:

To be honest I didnt understand what you mean 😞

Are you trying to plug the AIO into the Corsair Commander core?

6 hours ago, Hinjima said:

Are you trying to plug the AIO into the Corsair Commander core?

Yes as it has 3 pin and some kind of additional power supply which my motherboard does not have separately, this is the adapter I have 

60CCBB18-2B37-44E3-92D7-BB54A835ABE3.png

Soo new commander core arrived and it's still the same... Basically motherboard does not recognize h150i Elite Capellix .... 

Each time I connect this happens

I am on Z690 Gigabyte Aorus Master Motherboard... 

Can anyone help me out? Pump works, fan works, when I start the computer before it posts , everything works normally ( Not blinking red)... once it posts it starts to blink red...

image.png.1fcd33c7d6ad08095ab63da112c2dd59.png

image.png.a3b6b376690ea5bedf7b49cba1d27b13.png

Ok, small update... pump is not blinking anymore, its just turned off...