Lets see some broken, burned, smashed PCs and parts

dtleonard

There should be a warning it the title of this post. I will have nightmares for months now.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

To everyone saddened...just remember...their silicon souls are in silicon heaven now. Nah just kidding.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I'm considering to post images of my Macbook... It's pretty knackered after almost two years of overheating.

-| MSI Z68-GD55 | i5 2500k @ stock (for now) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | MSI GTX 680 2GB | CM HX750 (750W) | Antec 300 |-

Shipping damaged HD 7970 Windforce, no video, sold for 230 bucks LOL...

post-16787-0-62665900-1368250212.jpg

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Nothing to contribute I love my computers too much to be careless enough to let any of this happen.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

A slot fan caught fire!

BurntSlotFan.jpg

I was lucky to have been home and in the room at the time and was getting ready to head out and of course leave the computer on. Then all of a sudden, hey what's that smell? Look over to the computer and flames were coming out the back of the case :o  I ran to the computer and pulled the power plug then opened the case as fast as I could and then found a shirt and used it to suffocate the fire. Smelt like burned plastic for a couple weeks in that room.

I remember posting about it on one of Linus's videos where he mentions the thought of adding a slot fan and I mentioned this and people were like, it will never catch fire but I didn't have my photo link fast enough to prove it can happen.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I can't remember what forum I saw this on, but it was a bunch of computers with bugs, frogs, rats and a ton of dust in them. I can't remember the link, else I would share.