Raijintek Antila Pure reservoir - Looking for experiences and feedback please, I've never heard of Raijintek but the product looks amazing

I'm looking for anyone with experience with the Raijintek Antila Pure reservoir or the manufacturer as I've never heard of them. I couldn't find many reviews after a few weeks/months of use, most are just unboxings or install reviews.

As it's water cooling I'm very nervous about using brands or hardware I can't find tons of reviews on.

Really appreciate anyone's feedback if you have experience with them, thank you.

IMG_20230222_134837097.jpg

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs  

Raijintek is a relatively popular brand in Asia and Europe (more so Easter Europe).

Their stuff is often fine some things are a bit meh but thats usually because its a very budget friendly option so yeah cant give everything there.

The only bad thing about this reservoir is that the rgb is a bit weak and you can see the individual leds

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Raijintek is a relatively popular brand in Asia and Europe (more so Easter Europe).

Their stuff is often fine some things are a bit meh but thats usually because its a very budget friendly option so yeah cant give everything there.

The only bad thing about this reservoir is that the rgb is a bit weak and you can see the individual leds

Thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it.

So it's more of a budget brand, hmmm, I guess that makes sense as the materials are quick thick alloy and tempered glass, if it was made by EK or Bitspower it would likely be double the price.

To be honest I won't even bother to plug in the RGB, not interested in that... despite how many extra fps it would add 😏

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs  

14 minutes ago, Euphoria said:

Thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it.

So it's more of a budget brand, hmmm, I guess that makes sense as the materials are quick thick alloy and tempered glass, if it was made by EK or Bitspower it would likely be double the price.

To be honest I won't even bother to plug in the RGB, not interested in that... despite how many extra fps it would add 😏

Thing is that ek isnt exactly top of the line quality either its a name brand 😛

Alphacool would be my personal bang for the buck + high quality. EXCEPT for their weird af acrylic reservoirs those are euhh something :p. The regular tubes, boxes, squares,... are all fine but the weird shaped ones arent the best at not leaking over time

44 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Thing is that ek isnt exactly top of the line quality either its a name brand 😛

Alphacool would be my personal bang for the buck + high quality. EXCEPT for their weird af acrylic reservoirs those are euhh something :p. The regular tubes, boxes, squares,... are all fine but the weird shaped ones arent the best at not leaking over time

Oh yeah, I'm aware EK is nothing special, I like their customer service (from my experiences anyway), I just mean they would be double the price if they had the EK or BP labels on them. 

I realise I said that while having multiple EK parts in my system lol. I have only chose them because I liked the look of them and the price.

4 hours ago, jaslion said:

That image appears to be rendered, but I'm going to assume RGB product pics from the manufactures almost always edit the photos to make it look good. We usually can see the individual LEDs when look at the actual product ourselves. Often the RGB light pics without editing is actually too intense unless the product has extremely well diffused lighting.

I always worry RGB G1/4 thread ports could wear down out and eventually leak.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

7 hours ago, alyen said:

That image appears to be rendered, but I'm going to assume RGB product pics from the manufactures almost always edit the photos to make it look good. We usually can see the individual LEDs when look at the actual product ourselves. Often the RGB light pics without editing is actually too intense unless the product has extremely well diffused lighting.

I always worry RGB G1/4 thread ports could wear down out and eventually leak.

Yeah, anything with RGB or lighting in general I always take with a pinch bucket of salt, marketing is always going to shew things. 

I don't care about the RGB at all, I only care about the plexi quality because of microfractures and the whole design really, how reliable is it... etc.

I have just found that the Heatkiller res's which this one seems to be a copy of are actually available with multiport tops in some locations so those are now an option too 🙂 

On 3/6/2023 at 9:22 AM, Euphoria said:

Heatkiller res

afaik only watercool (heatkiller brand) & aquacomputer reservoir are still using borosilicate glass

the rest of brands are usually acrylic (pmma)

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

6 hours ago, fonzz1e said:

afaik only watercool (heatkiller brand) & aquacomputer reservoir are still using borosilicate glass

the rest of brands are usually acrylic (pmma)

I checked with the manufacturer on this and they confirmed it's not acrylic or borosilicate, it's tempered glass.