Are these temps ok on I5 12600KF while running Cinebench R23?

NoahEriksson3

Hi, so I was running Cinebench R23 and was wondering if these temps were ok or if I should be worried. I have a NZXT H510 Chassi with just one intake fan and one outtake. My cpu is as mentioned a 12600KF and my cooler is NH-U12S. While running i got a highest temperature of 81C and it stayed around 70-76C for the most. Is this ok?

3 minutes ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

Hi, so I was running Cinebench R23 and was wondering if these temps were ok or if I should be worried. I have a NZXT H510 Chassi with just one intake fan and one outtake. My cpu is as mentioned a 12600KF and my cooler is NH-U12S. While running i got a highest temperature of 81C and it stayed around 70-76C for the most. Is this ok?

Yeah that is completely fine for a 100% load stress test like Cinebench.  You will not see that temperature while gaming and normal usage.   81c is also be fine for sustained 100% load however.

4 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Yeah that is completely fine for a 100% load stress test like Cinebench.  You will not see that temperature while gaming and normal usage.   81c is also be fine for sustained 100% load however.

Okay thank you so much, yeah I thought it was fine but I have experienced some temperature problems before with other computers so it's always nice to have a second opinion.

8 minutes ago, NoahEriksson3 said:

Okay thank you so much, yeah I thought it was fine but I have experienced some temperature problems before with other computers so it's always nice to have a second opinion.

No problem. Temperatures are fine 🙂   81c at 100% load is actually not bad at all.

It’s not terrible, but there are other programs that can run 20c higher than CB.

AMD R9 5900X | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, T30,TL-C12 Pro
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1496 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's