Fit issues. Need advice which to get or should I jump ship?

eLLe7
Go to solution Solved by spartaman64,

i personally like foam tips. maybe something like a comply t500. you have to squish them up at the beginning but i find after a while they soften up and are comfortable just putting them in.

but if you want to stick to silicone i heard good things about spinfit and jvc spiral dots tips. 

Hello~

Initially, I'm using kz zs 10 pro and the fit is perfect. Few months ago, I got Moondrop Aria SE, but the fit on this one is a nightmare.  
Ears hurts after a few mins of use and it keeps on coming off. I've tried using the S, M and L tips from my zs10, black basic tips that came with it and also the spring tips. Left side is more or less fine with the one from KZ(M)(Still comes out sometimes), but the right one a mess. 

Anyone can recommend other tips or should I just go back to KZ(or other brands)?
I'm going to order from Shoppee Philippines. 

i personally like foam tips. maybe something like a comply t500. you have to squish them up at the beginning but i find after a while they soften up and are comfortable just putting them in.

but if you want to stick to silicone i heard good things about spinfit and jvc spiral dots tips. 

9 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

Thanks. There are a few in here that I can try. What do you think about the one from Sony that have foam inside and silicone outside?

shopping.webp

13 hours ago, eLLe7 said:

Thanks. There are a few in here that I can try. What do you think about the one from Sony that have foam inside and silicone outside?

shopping.webp

havent had experience with them. there was another one thats the same concept from another company that im forgetting and some of my friends liked that one.