Fractal Torrent Nano vs Lian Li O11 Air Mini

Smestn

Hi, i am looking to change cases from an old bitfenix prodigy m.

I have an mITX motherboard and an ATX PSU. 

Looking to upgrade my graphics card soon.

I am gonna use a Noctua nhu12a air cooler.

Noise is the most important thing to me. I am gonna use silent fans. Which of these two cases would be more silent?

Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.

I would assume the torrent. it has a larger fan and airflow is exceptional for its size. also larger fans can move more air at reduced speeds which in general is quieter.

However both cases have excellent reviews so both are good choices.

Torrent is somewhat easy to build in is maybe the biggest plus overall though. as you are wanted to run on air not water cooling you will be fine. the biggest drawback to the torrent is that water cooling option are severly limited and then the lian li is better. in your situation Torrent is maybe the most sensible choice.

With the right fans I’d rather take the mini. Even stock setup should be much better. 
And the layout of addition fans would help if it’s gonna be a poor cooling card. 
Modular design helps when using smaller boards as well. 

With the right parts they can be equally quite. Would rather have more airflow if you are going to limit fan rpms for less noise while in use. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

I have the 011 mini air,With deepcool fc120 fans and as500 plus cpu cooler.At idle its super quiet and at the hardest load its maybe whisper loud if that.The 011 mini air has more room for hard drives and easier to wire manage it in the back with lots of room.