Color Formatting is Impossible on Mobile

SorryBella
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

I think this is fixed in the next update, since I can't reproduce it on the next version and there is an editor update involved in that update. However, I can't figure out what has changed that could cause it, so I'm not fully confident - please let me know if you're still having issues once that's out (hopefully some time this month, possibly next).

Browser, version and OS: LTT Mobile Wrapper running in Chrome, Version 109, Android 10

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

1. Copy a colored text from any part of the website

2. Paste to your comment box. This results on standard color to be applied instead of the same color like in desktop.

3. Highlight your text, and try to pick a color. This will fail and the text flips back to standard color.

What did you expect to happen?

It behaving like on desktop version of the site, i guess. This massively inconvenience mobile usage.

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Any other relevant details:

If this is because of some sort of clipboard limitation, then disregard. Ill just keep it in mind when typing even though its very inconvenient.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I can partly get same on Firefox mobile. Though it's more inconsistent than just after pasting. 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I think this is fixed in the next update, since I can't reproduce it on the next version and there is an editor update involved in that update. However, I can't figure out what has changed that could cause it, so I'm not fully confident - please let me know if you're still having issues once that's out (hopefully some time this month, possibly next).

HTTP/2 203

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

Ill report back as a status update in around mid-march then. Noted.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.