SHOTS FIRED AMD!!!

mantle was made for AMDs CPU because they are much slower then intel CPUs and they bottleneck many, many videocards. here look how FX 8320 on 4.7 GHZ is bottlenecking GTX 660 ti LOL and you want this CPU paired with something like 295x2?  :P

AMD fans do not say anything AMD CPUs suck!!!!!!!!

mantle adds FPS if you had slow CPU and it was bottleneck for your GPU but if you had i7 4770k it wouldnt bottleneck any AMD GPU and mantle will gain nothing in that setup.

here is my i7 3770 4 core 4.3 ghz + GTX 660 1080 mhz see scores GPU 28117 CPU 29202

<picture>

here is FX 8320 8 core  4.7 GHZ + GTX 660 ti 1099 mhz see scores GPU 27337 CPU 24861

AMD CPU suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<picture>

Dude, please...

Don't be such a fanboy and for the love of God, rescale your image or at least hide them in spoilers.

No a straight up lie would be showing your audiance that then will get 30-50 percent performance in DX11 games with the latest update to the driver, and then ya know...not even coming close....

Nvidia mentioned that the new driver would give up to ~60% in a single GPU configuration and ~70% in SLI improvements. And they did. But of course, what the marketing team failed to tell you was that the 60% boost was in StarSwarm, and the 70% was in Rome 2, a game that previously didn't have an SLI profile. And here, AMD could have listed single GPU benchmarks alongside SLI ones to show the scaling (or lack thereof) to illustrate Nvidia's shortcoming, rather than make it look like "Hey, our GPUs are inherently twice as powerful at 4k!"

There aren't really straight up lies here, just two companies being deliberately misleading, which shouldn't really surprise anybody. 

You mean to say a really early technology that is still outside the price limit of any sensible person doesn't work optimally yet and has driver issues? OH MY GOD!

mantle was made for AMDs CPU because they are much slower then intel CPUs and they bottleneck many, many videocards. here look how FX 8320 on 4.7 GHZ is bottlenecking GTX 660 ti LOL and you want this CPU paired with something like 295x2?  :P

AMD fans do not say anything AMD CPUs suck!!!!!!!!

mantle adds FPS if you had slow CPU and it was bottleneck for your GPU but if you had i7 4770k it wouldnt bottleneck any AMD GPU and mantle will gain nothing in that setup.

Yeah 5% difference to your gpu score and you forgot that a 3930K is a bottleneck for a single 780 3dmark vantage. 

This is good in it's own ways.

doesn't matter if amd benches higher on their system or whatever.

in the end the one who benefits from this too will be the consumers (besides the company milking money off us).

Live your life like a dream.

regardless, this should be good news for everyone if true

Yeah 5% difference to your gpu score and you forgot that a 3930K is a bottleneck for a single 780 3dmark vantage. 

but my card was 1080 mhz GTX 660 and the other 1099 mhz GTX 660 TI

that GTX 660 ti with any intel core i5 will do at least 30k score

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

but my card was 1080 mhz GTX 660 and the other 1099 mhz GTX 660 TI

that GTX 660 ti with any intel core i5 will do at least 30k score

Isn't the first time that Intel outperforms AMD with a lower gpu. Usually if you bottleneck your current gpu, you wouldn't get any performance from a higher gpu. I've seen 4770k's with a single 780 outperforming 8350's with two 780's in BF4.

Remember AMD s benching in windows 8 and with Mantle. Anandtech is benching in win7 and with DX11.

Except they were testing in multiple games. There is only like 2 or three games total that use Mantle. So, idk about BF4 but the other games are kinda crazy in difference.

Numbers arent off, its not an FPS graph its a Percentage fps graph, Y axis is percent not FPS although I might be wrong.

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

Doesn't really surprise me. AMD has always excelled at higher resolutions.

Yes that is true. But here they are also excelling a bullshitting...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

100+ fps 295x2 while the 780 ti sli has 40?

seeeeeeeeeems legit.

lol, for the r290 x2 , i think they put on high, and for 780 TIs they put on ultra. ..........maybe

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

lol, for the r290 x2 , i think they put on high, and for 780 TIs they put on ultra. ..........maybe

>staring at the floor while benchmarking

LOL

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I am sure that AMD is not lying but they are probably using their new drivers and Nvidias old ones for this single panel thing. From the looks of it the single stream system may be less intensive to drive due to no software meshing? (can't see why that would make a huge difference). Also more Display Port please!

Every time I see a graph by both GPU makers all I can think of is this...

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.