How much can I overclock my ram?

Guanzo

I don't know I have Corsair LPX 3600mhz CL18 DDR4 ram, my motherboard Z790 Tomahawk it says 5333mhz so, I can use this ram for maximum speed or not? I don't know thanks. 

There are so many factors that go into memory overclocking, and with this little information the range of potential answers is from 3466 CL18 to 5000 CL20. Do you just want to enable XMP, since unless you've got a mediocre 12th gen non-K CPU that should work. Do you actually want to go for a manual RAM overclock? That would involve knowing what memory IC is present on those DIMMs as well as what CPU you've got, since since ICs you can find in 3600 CL18 speed bins can do 3600 CL18 when fully maxed out, and some can (if you're lucky) do over 5000MT/s with loose enough timings and enough voltage. Whether or not you want to go that high is a different story, since most setups actually have the best performance in Gear 1, which depending on how good of a CPU you've got could top out anywhere from 3800MT/s to something like 4533MT/s at the very top end. 

If you want to do a manual overclock, that's fine, we can help with that, but at the same time if you're this unsure about everything a manual memory overclock probably isn't your best use of time. Manual memory overclocking is the final boss of the overclocking world, it takes a ton of time, effort, and some luck to get worthwhile results, I've spent days trying to get certain memory settings to work and be stable, and even from the people who are good at it that's not out of the ordinary. Basically, if you like using your computer as a computer and not as something to tinker with, you might want to just enable XMP and call it a day. 

unless you are a serious overclocker then just use as is or enable XMP if you want a little extra performance. in todays world and the tech you already have unless overclocking is a new hobby it is max effort for minimal results.