Is this deal to good the be true?

SkruttLisa

Hey everyone!

I was just cruising on Amazon as one might and found this crazy deal and I suspect it might be a scam, but if its not it might be the deal of the century. Its being sold by geniuzcom who seem to have no idea that one Swedish krona is not the same as one euro and thus have stupidly good prices. But as I already said it might just be a scam so you shouldn't buy it I just thought it was just quite funny how the price was this low.

This might be quite common on Amazon for all I know, I have not used Amazon that much so please enlighten me if this is just a common occurrence on Amazon and i'm being stupid.

For reference this is about $98 USD as of when this was posted.

Link: https://www.amazon.se/ASUS-grafikkort-GDDR6-minne-DisplayPort-TUF-RX6950XT-O16G-GAMING/dp/B09ZVGTQ6M/ref=sr_1_404?m=AR3ACWXQ6UFIM&marketplaceID=A2NODRKZP88ZB9&qid=1675466179&s=merchant-items&sr=1-404

image.thumb.png.7dfb4ba9adee7fc8df8448555ffdeaa1.png

It's 1000% a scam

I see it all the time on the US amazon site where no-name sellers will list stuff like this stupid cheap and if you're lucky you get an empty box and by the time Amazon goes after them the money is long gone.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

12 minutes ago, SkruttLisa said:

Hey everyone!

I was just cruising on Amazon as one might and found this crazy deal and I suspect it might be a scam, but if its not it might be the deal of the century. Its being sold by geniuzcom who seem to have no idea that one Swedish krona is not the same as one euro and thus have stupidly good prices. But as I already said it might just be a scam so you shouldn't buy it I just thought it was just quite funny how the price was this low.

This might be quite common on Amazon for all I know, I have not used Amazon that much so please enlighten me if this is just a common occurrence on Amazon and i'm being stupid.

For reference this is about $98 USD as of when this was posted.

Link: https://www.amazon.se/ASUS-grafikkort-GDDR6-minne-DisplayPort-TUF-RX6950XT-O16G-GAMING/dp/B09ZVGTQ6M/ref=sr_1_404?m=AR3ACWXQ6UFIM&marketplaceID=A2NODRKZP88ZB9&qid=1675466179&s=merchant-items&sr=1-404

image.thumb.png.7dfb4ba9adee7fc8df8448555ffdeaa1.png

For roughly $98, you are either getting just the cooler, or a dummy card. It is coming from a third party seller.

at best, you're getting an empty cardboard box.