Need help looking for a new case and cooler ideas

ARMIGEDDAN

Budget (including currency): 500 USD, cuz lord knows some cases are expensive

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: (General AAA, ESports)R6, RDR2, Insurgency, VTOL VR, Quaver, ARK.

Other details Currently have:

Intel Core i9 11900kf @3.5ghz

MSI z590 Tomahawk Wi-Fi

16gb Corsair Vengeance ddr4 @3200mhz

MSI GeForce RTX 3080 12gb

500gb Samsung 970 Evo Plus (as boot drive)

2x 2tb WD Black SN850 2tb (in Raid 0)

Corsair H115 Elite Capellix

2x corsair sp140 elite

3x corsair sp120 elite

Corsair RM750w PSU

Corsair 4000X

Looking for a case where I can top mount my aio. (can't with the 4000X, the case fans are too thick and it ends up interfering with the vrm heatsinks on the mobo)

Also wondering if there are any radiator recommendations for custom loops. (layouts, pumps, pipes, etc) I am aware its not cost effective, I want it to look nice.

Just get the lian li o11-d its a great case overall and i have it so i can speak from experience
(Its a big ass case)

You can also get the Xl which is even bigger

But watch out that youre not buying a  mini one

Marci

How about the Phanteks P600S? You can take off front and top panels (secured with magnets for easy removal and putting back together. Easy to work with, great airflow and big enough for your rads.

Phanteks Innovative Computer Hardware Design

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Midi Tower (sort) - Midi tower - Komplett.no

EDIT: Last pic got stretched ...I dunno why... 🙃

5 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

How about the Phanteks P600S? You can take off front and top panels (secured with magnets for easy removal and putting back together. Easy to work with, great airflow and big enough for your rads.

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Midi Tower (sort) - Midi tower - Komplett.no

EDIT: Last pic got stretched ...I dunno why... 🙃

+1 it's a great case (unstretched) 🙂

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

I migrated my 5900X / RTX3060ti build into a Fractal Pop XL Air recently at @IkeaGnome's suggestion and I couldn't be happier with it. Dropped temps by 15C over the Corsair 4000X it replaced. They come in Pop Silent, Pop Silent XL, Pop Air and Pop Air XL variants, I would recommend the Air variants and either should fit your GPU nicely. The Focus series are also a viable alternative.

The included fans are designed to work with the integral case RGB button. If you need extras, let me know, I have four brand-new ones from mine that I swapped out for my Corsair setup (Commander Core XT with six LL120s). Only thing I miss about the 4000X is dust filters.

Specs for both can be found here.

https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/pop/pop-xl-air/rgb-black-tg-clear/

https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/focus/

Also, check out the Gamers Nexus Pop Air review.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!