- ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming WiFi

- 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z 6000MHz CL36

- beQuiet! Straight Power 11 1200W 80+ Platinum

- Gigabyte AORUS Waterforce X360

I am currently torn between the

LianLi Lancool III

and the

NZXT H7 Flow

Tomorrow, the H7 Flow should arrive, the Lancool III is already here. Both cases get pretty good results in reviews and such. The H7 Flow is around 50€ (I am from Germany) cheaper than the Lancool III. The Lancool III on the other hand is bigger and offers more space, additionally it has some QOL features like the spring loaded doors and stuff. What I am afraid of in the Lancool III is the second tempered glass side, my PC is located in the living room and bad cable management would be instantly seen.

Both are airflow cases and should achieve adequate cooling, I don't really have a silence focus as long as noise is within the bearable limit.

What I am looking for is an "easy" case to build in, meaning fairly simple cable management and enough space to move around the parts. According to my research, both cases should be compatible with the parts above, even the monstrous 4090 Gaming OC should fit in both cases  with the beQuiet! 12VHPWR adapter (since I only have an ATX 2.xx PSU). I'd be grateful if someone could confirm my research results.

Maybe some of you have experience with both cases and could throw a few pros and cons at me, that would be awesome!

Thank you very much in advance!

Phanteks G500A 🙂

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

I've already discarded quite a few other cases over the last days and it has come down to the two mentioned above but thank you nonetheless 😊

6 minutes ago, c0rtin3x said:

I've already discarded quite a few other cases over the last days and it has come down to the two mentioned above but thank you nonetheless 😊

They are both functionaly the same NZXT looks more spicy imo LianLi will be better built

lian li will be better gpu temps but both should be fine

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Do you think 3 120mm bottom fans on the Lancool make sense or are they overkill? With those 3 it would be 10 fans in total (3x 140mm front, 1x 120mm + Rad top, 1x 140mm rear exhaust and 3x 120mm bottom intake...