No longer getting push notifications from pings

Ryuikko
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,
19 hours ago, Ryuikko said:

Mhm, it shows permissions, then brings me to the settings tab. It still reinstated that permissions are managed by the site though 

That's pretty weird, but it looks like a Chrome issue to me - based on what else you've shown, the forum is getting denied when it tries to enable notifications, so I'm not sure why Chrome is trying to point towards the forum.

If you remove it from the home screen, then visit LTT in normal chrome and enable notifications, then add it back, does that help?

Browser, version and OS: 

Chrome, version 109, android 13.0

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

N/A, I've gotten them before with pings and mentions, but now no longer sends any.

What happened?

I am no longer getting push notifications 

What did you expect to happen?

Get notifications 

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

N/A

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Screenshot_20230119_145732_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ef5deca11fbdbfecc56714951822a5b9.jpg

Any other relevant details:

I've tried going into the chrome settings to allow push notifications, but it says that notifications are managed by the site, so I'm not sure how to re-enable them.

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page?

If you tap the padlock in that screenshot, does it say anything about notifications there?

HTTP/2 203

4 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

If you tap the padlock in that screenshot, does it say anything about notifications there?

Mhm, it shows permissions, then brings me to the settings tab. It still reinstated that permissions are managed by the site though 

1) this shows when the padlocked is clicked 

Screenshot_20230121_130311_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1e2c9282553a4674bc0a630ffd941d48.jpg

2)this shows when permissions are clicked ( reset permissions dosent appear to do anything)

Screenshot_20230121_130315_Chrome.thumb.jpg.80feabb18ff10ef7676b2a41bfe8643c.jpg

3) this appears then the right option is clicked, which says notifications are on

Screenshot_20230121_130319_Settings.thumb.jpg.e31858a2c1ef52cd128e31ace0c63fa0.jpg

19 hours ago, Ryuikko said:

That's pretty weird, but it looks like a Chrome issue to me - based on what else you've shown, the forum is getting denied when it tries to enable notifications, so I'm not sure why Chrome is trying to point towards the forum.

If you remove it from the home screen, then visit LTT in normal chrome and enable notifications, then add it back, does that help?

HTTP/2 203