my room is hotter than hell

Jeez and I thought it was just me.temperatures in my country are 37degrees celius

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

For those saying "Get a room fan"

Let me just lay down some physics for ya.

Fans do not "cool" as such.

I'm sorry, you're probably dying of shock right now with this information overload.

yes that's right, fans, contrary to popular belief do not make heat vanish out of thin air

It's all about moving that air from one place to another.

Think about where accessible is there a colder place to move the heat in your PC to?

Most fans work by moving the heat from the components to the air in the room, but with this

you can only cool to a minimum temperature which is room temperature.

So if your room temperature is too hot for your PC, you will probably either need an A/C unit

which is very expensive or you will need to build some kind of direct (Filtered) intake to a place

with cooler air, like outside.

Also with a hotter room temp, you will need more airflow to balance the component temperature

to that of your room. So say you have like 26*C room temperature, you will need much more

airflow (And volume, sadly) to get components to reach the minimum temperature they can

physically reach of 26*C than say- 19*C temperatures.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M