Best way to earn online in 2023?

medar

Idk if this counts as tech if not delete it.

If anyone has some advice pls.

Just now, medar said:

Idk if this counts as tech if not delete it.

If anyone has some advice pls.

Are you looking to invest?

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

Get a WFH job.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga

Just now, igormp said:

Get a WFH job.

Nobody needs another wfh job rn. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

6 minutes ago, FI Fheonix said:

Nobody needs another wfh job rn. 

If they did have one already they wouldn't be asking such question lol

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
Lenovo N23 Yoga

Find your qualifications, then decide what you can do online. I worked as a translator, translating and editing various things such as movies, tv series, documents and many more. It wasnt paying great but I managed to save enough to build a computer* in a month or so (*not the system in my profile)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Illegal scamming. 

I don't believe there is any easy legal way to make good money online. 

Things you can do 

1. YouTube - definitely a job. 

2. Fiver, Upwork, freelancer-these are contracting websites. It's possible you could get good money on these but you need to have a good skill that people would pay for. 

3. Are you a girl? Would you identify as a girl? Someone would pay you... You can have Money or shame, but not both. 

3 hours ago, Levent said:

Find your qualifications, then decide what you can do online. I worked as a translator, translating and editing various things such as movies, tv series, documents and many more. It wasnt paying great but I managed to save enough to build a computer* in a month or so (*not the system in my profile)

Where did you find this job. I know bosnian, so I can translate from Bosnian to English and vice versa.

3 hours ago, FI Fheonix said:

Are you looking to invest?

No thank you.

4 minutes ago, medar said:

Where did you find this job. I know bosnian, so I can translate from Bosnian to English and vice versa.

There are many freelancing sites. I used Fiverr and a local alternative. For TV series and movies, I always had a contact. Mind you, translation work is not easy. It's always time constrained and you have to be aware of the language used in the source and the target language. Mine was just a suggestion.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

25 minutes ago, medar said:

like what

Idk, what do you have work experience with? 

If you know how to program stuff, that would be a nice head start.

Lenovo N23 Yoga