Should i buy it?

Sesantanove

This is my first pc and i wanted a GPU, i found a good condition 1070 for 150€, i have a max budget of 200€ and i dislike radeon GPUs, i'm not planning to play High demanding games, thinking about playing gta5, gta4, valorant, fortnite.

The card is clean and the owner said that he only used for 3d modelling for work for about 1y, he repasted it recently and he cleaned it every 2 weeks So should i buy it or not?

My pc specs:

Intel Core i5 11400

Msi Z590 with pci gen 4

8*2 Gb 3200 mhz

500gb crucial nvme

nzxt Kraken x63

I'll agree with Deadlou. It seems a really good price for an used maintained 1070. 1050 ti's in my country are usually offered for 100-150 euros.

Might want to ask about thermal pad replacements.

Unfortunately a 2060 in my country are around 250/350€ i found a 2060 for 200€ but the buyer seems very sketchy and i prefer to see the gpu and not ship to see a 2060 box and inside a 710

3 minutes ago, deadlou666 said:

At this price you may be able to get a 2060 but if not then yes that's a good price especially in Europe. 

I got a 2060 instead bc the seller was a scammer and tryed to scam me, thx for the advices (found the 2060 for 200€ with a very very good benchmark (222fps 1080p avg) 60°C avg)