Props to Thermalright

Radium_Angel

I put together a SFF PC, a Deskmeet x300 with a Ryzen 5 5600g and the stock wraith cooler. I knew temps wouldn't be great, but the clearance inside the case is nought but 54mm, so I was rather limited in CPU coolers.

Enter the Thermalright AXP-90 x47, quite a mouthful, but it dropped the CPU temps from 95 degrees under load to 75, quite the improvement!

Quite pleased for the pittance they sell for.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

They are a older brand that came back,I swear noctua knocked them off when they started up.

thermltake is old how old i dont no but old. and they were the first to bring wc to the us well aquacomputer was in the uk. thow the stuff was CHEAP for a long long time. artic i beleave started with gpu coolers i think then fans if i remember. silverstone is old too. corsair started with ram then in cheap cases i be leave.  lian li was around but was hi end market for a long time. noctua was i think around the start of linus from ncix and became a sponsor. i did find a case from 1999 for nzxt witch is interesting...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

5 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

thermltake is old how old i dont no but old. and they were the first to bring wc to the us well aquacomputer was in the uk. thow the stuff was CHEAP for a long long time. artic i beleave started with gpu coolers i think then fans if i remember. silverstone is old too. corsair started with ram then in cheap cases i be leave.  lian li was around but was hi end market for a long time. noctua was i think around the start of linus from ncix and became a sponsor. i did find a case from 1999 for nzxt witch is interesting...

Thermalright.... different company than Thermaltake.

I had a Thermalright XP-90 Copper cooling my AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+... good cooler for the time.

Intel Core i9 10920x CPU; ASUS ROG Strix x299-E Gaming II Motherboard; 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666 MHz Quad Channel Kit; EVGA RTX 2070 Gaming 8 GB; 2 TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe m.2 SSD & 1 TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe m.2 SSD; 1 TB WD Blue SATA SSD; 2x 6 TB HGST DeskStar NAS Hard Drives; Corsair Hydro H150i RGB PRO XT All In One Cooler; Corsair RM1000i 1000 Watt PSU; Corsair Commander Pro Lighting & Fan control; 4x Corsair HD120 RGB 120 mm fans - Intake ; Lian Li 011-Dynamic Razer Edition cube case, Windows 11 Pro 23H2

Thermalright has been making high end coolers longer than Noctua has been in existence. I prefer Thermalright over Noctua personally.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN8501TB, SN850X2TB
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14, TL-D14X

4 hours ago, BlackDragon1971 said:

Thermalright.... different company than Thermaltake.

I had a Thermalright XP-90 Copper cooling my AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+... good cooler for the time.

oh...haha 🤭 ya they make he end coolers or they use too. kinda quiet company now adays...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Thermalright was founded in 2001,Thermaltake was founded 1999,and noctua was founded 2005. lian li was founded 1983 i had no idea they was that old.