Reccomend me a keyboard, please!

theviztastic

Hi all,

I've been looking for months and can't commit to any so figured I'd ask for some personal reccomendations here.

I need a full size (with num pad) mechanical keyboard that is wireless for aroubd £100-£120. Does such a thing exist?

UK based, obv

Cheers!

Logitech G905. Although it low profile, its still mechanical, full size, wireless with amazing battery life. Talking from 1 year experience with it.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

There are quite a few options, not sure you'll find it at that price though. G915 is the most obvious choice (and the full size one often sold for cheaper than TKL, and have a very useful macro keys) but it has built quality issue and still use micro-B. 

Razor Deathstalker V2 should be a more viable alternative but it's new and will probably be above your budget. 

Other than that, you can also look at the enthusiast options like Keychron and such which should fit well within the budget - but all enthusiast keyboard, often with a deal breaker or two (slow bluetooth, unstable 2.4ghz, unimpressive battery life, terrible software etc.)