Is the ryzen 7 5700x (or 5800x) able to easily run the 3080 without bottle necking?

Just helping my friend get a pc and ultimately have got into a 3080 and with either a Ryzen 7 5700x or 5800x (not sure which yet) just was wanting to get other peoples opinions on if it will be good enough not to cause any level of bottle necking for gaming, 

Bottlenecks happen under any circumstances using whatever component you got.

5700/5800x is a good combination for a 3080, even though you can get better performance using a better CPU. I personally have a 5800X and a 3070, I have nothing but good things to say about my combination.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

20 minutes ago, Levent said:

Bottlenecks happen under any circumstances using whatever component you got.

5700/5800x is a good combination for a 3080, even though you can get better performance using a better CPU. I personally have a 5800X and a 3070, I have nothing but good things to say about my combination.

Ye I know a bottleneck will happen some where but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't the cpu as that can be quite bad to bottleneck thanks. 

5800X is very decent and strong CPU.

Go ahead,you are good to go.

Higher resolutions less CPU demands/usage.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Depends what games resolutions and settings, 1440p/4k with ultra settings u will be fine

if u start using dlss with high settings u will significantly reduce gpu load and cpu will bottle neck 

I have a 13600kf and a 2080ti and in some games with dlss and high settings my gpu usage drops 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

5800x should be fine.

5800x3d would be better. 

also keep in mind requirements will only go up, the gpu should be good for a long time, but cpu requirements can be weird sometimes and cpu bottlenecks generally not as easily detectable 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Ye they will be running 2 monitors 1 at 1080p just for discord and youtube and the other screen at 1440p