Does Linus have a condition? (serious)

Real_Smoky
53 minutes ago, ImorallySourcedElectrons said:

Way to quote an article aimed at laypeople, it doesn't even differentiate between the distinct types of chronic pain. 😂

So… Dictionary definitions weren’t adequate for you. Now, government medical resources aren’t adequate for you.

Please, do tell what type of reputable citation would satiate your faster than light moving of goalposts. Or you know, just move on and accept that you were wrong on the internet. It happens.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

10 hours ago, Roswell said:

So… Dictionary definitions weren’t adequate for you. Now, government medical resources aren’t adequate for you.

Please, do tell what type of reputable citation would satiate your faster than light moving of goalposts.

Medical text books? The fact that major online healthcare resources (e.g. mayo clinic) skirt around the issue of defining it should tell you plenty about how  intricate and difficult the actual topic is.

10 hours ago, Roswell said:

Or you know, just move on and accept that you were wrong on the internet. It happens.

May I suggest an investment in a good mirror?

*** Thread locked ***

We have LMG-level reply. And rest of the discussion is going from actual subject to definitions = pointless bickering.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv