Acer 27 inch 1440p IPS monitor for 329.99$ after a promo at Newegg! (US)

Izaya Orihara

i want, i want so bad.. but wallet... so thin... GODDAMNIT. if this were the asus one I would jump on it, great deal though. I just don't like the look of that monitor, beats getting a qnix or korean one though.

i want, i want so bad.. but wallet... so thin... GODDAMNIT. if this were the asus one I would jump on it, great deal though. I just don't like the look of that monitor, beats getting a qnix or korean one though.

It's actually cheaper than the Korean ones afaik. 

I recently picked up a monex perfect pixel 1440p monitor for a little bit less than this, and it's amazing!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Acer and "reputable" don't belong in the same sentence.

Haha.. agreed

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I find it weird that the title and specifications say 1440p but the overview says Full HD 1080p

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

I find it weird that the title and specifications say 1440p but the overview says Full HD 1080p

Newegg is fucked up. Google it. It's IPS 1440p. 

Haha.. agreed

I had a laptop from them and had no problems with them. 

I had a laptop from them and had no problems with them. 

After working in IT repair I think its safe to say at least 30% of all the laptops that came in were Acers that had a dead mobo. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

After working in IT repair I think its safe to say at least 30% of all the laptops that came in were Acers that had a dead mobo. 

Can't generalize because of the manufacteur tho. 

Can't generalize because of the manufacteur tho. 

If you want I could probably find the work log of the number of Acer products in general that were taken to our repair place. :P

Why not? Theyre just boxmakers, buy panel put it in a chassis sell it. You can't do much wrong with monitors these days anyways

I got extremely excited because I read Asus instead of Acer...

Not a fan of the looks of the Acer, would rather just buy another Korean monitor for the same price. Likely the same internals anyways, and I'm dumb enough to believe that looks are more important than warranties. Not to mention eBay bucks.  :D