So I 'almost' embarrassed myself in front of 150+ people

TopWargamer

So today and yesterday our high school performed the musical "The Music Man." There's a song called "Wells Fargo Wagon", which everybody has to be on stage for, and another song called "Marrian the Librarian", which only some of the girls go on for. 

So on my side of backstage, people were going on stage. So I was like "Oh crap, we gotta go on!" My friend Kyle was napping, so I woke him up, and we rushed onto the stage, but behind the scenes (like, behind the fake buildings and whatnot). This kid named Micah had to carry a fake library onto the stage, and he started to do that, so I was like "Waaaaait a second." Turns out they were doing "Marrian the Librarian", so we didn't have to on yet. 

(And as an FYI, "Wells Fargo Wagon" comes on almost right after "Marrian the Librarian", which is why I got confused.)

So yaaaa...that was a fail, but not a complete fail. Could have gone much, much, much worse, that is, if me and Kyle got onto the actual stage. So that was a funny experience.

Have any funny stories to share?

COMIC SANS

my little brother pulled his pants and underpants off while at a train station to scratch his butt once...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Wait, how the hell can one kid carry a library?

I choked on a half marble in preschool and had paramedics come during sit in acircle time... 

PRAISE MY SPECIALNESS

Diamond 5 in League :)

Wait, how the hell can one kid carry a library?

It was a fake library. Like, a big piece of plywood painted to look like a library. 

COMIC SANS

Hmm, we were supposed to do a skit once in English and since I didn't practice - well, not many people practiced that much anyway - and I talk fast, so I stutter and tongue twist myself, I ended up making the skit funny. I guess that was more of an unintentional success.

Edit: Hmm, thinking about it, I talk slower in other languages than English; maybe it's my unfamiliarity with French, Vietnamese - slowly losing my ability to speak my native tongue -, and Cantonese.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

So, I've heard about little children getting Lego stuck in their nose, so I decided to give it a shot and shoved one up there. I realized it wouldn't come out, so I kind of panicked. Took me like 20 minutes to get that thing out.

And this was a few months ago or something. Very fail

0_o

At my first school (around age 12) we used to make bases in the trees around the outside of the playing field and build them into 'forts' at lunch time.

Kids formed factions, bases were fortified and the currency was stones because there weren't many in the woods, well one day I was in a geography lesson on the top floor of the school, and could see out of the window a kid who was doing PE on the track sneaking into my group's 'fort/base' and stealing some of our stones.

I ran out from my class and charged onto the field and tackled him in front of his whole PE class and the PE teacher stones flying everywhere and loads of screaming ect. PE teacher was livid and I got the hairdryer treatment and carted off to the headmaster for buggery in the first degree. :lol:

I just auditioned for Music Man!!! I am a rivercitian/dancer!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I stole my cousin's backpack.

Walked into his next period room, his backpack was there. Took like 3 text books out, two notebooks, all his pencils. Put it down on the desk, about to walk out the room.

Teacher staring at me the whole time

Teacher stops me: what are you doing

me: he needed his backpack, I'm his cousin dw he knows

trying so hard to hold back laughter

threw it in another friends locker across the campus, he wasn't even in on it had no idea wtf an empty bag was doing in his locker

damn near pissed myself and needed tissues since I was in tears from watching this guy carry around 3 textbooks.

also had a league lan party in my history class, HS was too much fun.

Error: 410

I just auditioned for Music Man!!! I am a rivercitian/dancer!

I did the same thing...kind of. Didn't dance though. I just sang with the rest of the ensemble and I was the train conductor at the beginning of the play during the "Rock island" sequence (which is awesome).

COMIC SANS

I used to ditch in the middle of plays I was forced to be in at school and camp.

Another time I was one of the prop people in a production of the Wizard of Oz, I sung a dirty version of "If I only had a brain" behind one of the props

while my friend who was playing the scarecrow was singing it.    I called it. "If I only had a wang"

Oh the hilarity.  poor guy lost it on stage.

So today and yesterday our high school performed the musical "The Music Man." There's a song called "Wells Fargo Wagon", which everybody has to be on stage for, and another song called "Marrian the Librarian", which only some of the girls go on for. 

your avatar and this sentence manage to fully convince me that you were a girl.

your avatar and this sentence manage to fully convince me that you were a girl.

Hah. I'm definitely not. 

COMIC SANS

Hah. I'm definitely not. 

oh I understand that but not looking at the name but only the avatar that was the conclusion I came to until looked at the post count and your name lol

I just play in the pit for all the shows. Never have to be seen.

He who dies with the most tools wins.

i had a gig on wednesday had 4 hours after sound check before my set so yeah being in a pub i proceeded to get intoxicated  come my time for my  30 minute  set i was fairly intoxicated gone on stage put the guitar on tuned up and diled in the last few tweaks on the amp hit the first note,,,,, and bamn guitar on floot and me slumped over amp. Still managed to play the set but not to the standard i had hoped.

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals