No response from lttstore support

Go to solution Solved by Adam Pilolla,

Hi folks,

Just wanted to touch on the reports of long wait times in this thread. Wait times for support are currently hovering at around 3-4 days and trending downwards and we're on track to reach a 24 hour response time very soon. Wait times have been higher in the past, and are still not quite where we want them to be, but that being said if you've been waiting much longer than 3-4 days at this point, it is possible that we are not receiving your messages for one reason or another.

If you are encountering this problem, please see the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Double check that you are sending your emails to the correct place. Officially, support@lttstore.com is the only customer service channel that we currently offer. While this may seem obvious, we have responded to a number of people who have turned out to just have a typo in this address.

2. Even if you are emailing the correct address, sometimes (in rare cases) our helpdesk software fails to capture your email and generate a ticket for us to respond to. After sending your message, you should receive an automated reply within about 10 minutes confirming that we have received your message. If you did not receive such a reply, we did not receive your message and you should try again.

3. If #2 persists, try messaging us with a different email account. We have noticed that customers who use custom email domains are particularly likely to encounter this issue, so try switching to an account with a popular domain such as gmail if you have access to one.

4. If all else fails, you may DM this account and I will do my best to assist you from there. Please only do so after attempting the above. This account is not regularly monitored like our helpdesk is, but I will do my best to ensure that I return your message within a day or two.

Hey all,

I had ordered a few things from lttstore.com and had them delivered to me in germany.

There were problems in customs that I am still trying to solve.

I reached out to LTT store support and I got exactly ONE reply. After that it didn't matter how many replies or new E-Mails I sent them, they did never respond.

I assume that I am blacklisted somehow?

I'm not sure what to do now or how to contact them.... Any help is appreciated.

You got a reply! You are actually one of the lucky ones to even get one reply.

I have been trying to get in touch with support for 5 weeks now with no reply at all.

As for contacting them another way. You could try hounding them on twitter about it, some people get a response from that.

I sent an email on the 17th of November due to them charging me £62~ over what they should have and not correctly filing tax, got a reply on the 29th of November, replied immediately and been waiting since. You'll find similar stories everywhere - it's by far one of the worst support experiences I've had.

2 hours ago, Noodlefu said:

I sent an email on the 17th of November due to them charging me £62~ over what they should have and not correctly filing tax, got a reply on the 29th of November, replied immediately and been waiting since. You'll find similar stories everywhere - it's by far one of the worst support experiences I've had.

100% the worst customer experience for me, in my entire life so far.And I’ve been dealing with international orders for nearly 20 years now. And I’ve had orders throughout the years from every continent, except from Antartica. Even what I thought to be the most shady sellers from Taobao or Alibaba, who’d estimate delivery taking around 3 months, had surprised me positively, by actually receiving what I ordered, earlier than estimated.

37 minutes ago, Alex T88 said:

100% the worst customer experience for me, in my entire life so far.And I’ve been dealing with international orders for nearly 20 years now. And I’ve had orders throughout the years from every continent, except from Antartica. Even what I thought to be the most shady sellers from Taobao or Alibaba, who’d estimate delivery taking around 3 months, had surprised me positively, by actually receiving what I ordered, earlier than estimated.

Those are my favorite haha.
Had a seller quote me 5 months delivery estimate for a small batch of prototype pcb's from shenzen. Ended up taking about a week haha.

9 minutes ago, Headword said:

Had a seller quote me 5 months delivery

The seller actually contacted you! They even gave you an actual expected delivery, not just it will be some time after 1 month. Wow I wish this company could do that. 

Even better, he cc'ed his niece on our emails who translated for him since her English was better. If I remember right it was like maybe $30-40 in product and shipping was another $15 lol.

Still 10 days without a response for contact that was initiated almost a month ago. Baffling.

Thought I'd chime in, maybe I'm just getting lucky but every time I email back Customer Support about my case I get a response within the hour, by far one of the fastest I've ever dealt with.

That being said, the time to initially reach them was several weeks before they responded. But once an agent first responded it seems it sped things up exponentially.

Keep in mind LMG only hires people in house, they don't outsource Customer Support Agents. So, they don't have an entire call center worth of people, also keep in mind it's the holiday season, so people are buying a LOT more merch, and subsequently making a lot more support enquires. Also, it does say on their website that their support response times are currently slow:

image.png.b15b59f46309b15d3627f07c7dfac206.png

I'm not excusing their poor response times, everyone reserves their right to complain and voice their mind. Though in retrospect I wonder if I would prefer a much more competent agent and wait for a few weeks or get an instant response and get a virtually useless response. 

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

40 minutes ago, Birblover12 said:

Though in retrospect I wonder if I would prefer a much more competent agent and wait for a few weeks or get an instant response and get a virtually useless response

I 100% agree. Getting a useless response the same day is worse than waiting a week or 2. But, how would you feel about 6 weeks?

As of today it has been 6 weeks since my first email to them. I have sent 4 emails and none have had any response other than that automated message.

To give you an idea of how far back that was my original support request was number 650XX. The support requests are now up to 802XX.

8 hours ago, Birblover12 said:

Keep in mind LMG only hires people in house, they don't outsource Customer Support Agents. So, they don't have an entire call center worth of people, also keep in mind it's the holiday season, so people are buying a LOT more merch, and subsequently making a lot more support enquires. Also, it does say on their website that their support response times are currently slow:

Let's be honest, that message is bullsh1t. It's a 1 minute "fix", to "justify" their incompetence in dealing with customers and their issues. Your experience with their CS proves even further their incompetence and inability to properly run a business. Because by now, I am certain of that. And no, the holiday season, the screwdriver and whatnot are not the culprit here. They basically had the same message under a different iteration when there were no holidays and there was no screwdriver. For instance, I randomly chose 2 different days from this year, the 13th of March:  https://web.archive.org/web/20220313113934/https://www.lttstore.com/ and the 20th of August: https://web.archive.org/web/20220802060058/https://www.lttstore.com/ . Again I have to emphasize, they use the wrong semantics "may delay". I am beginning to think that these people did not go to school and they don't know the difference between a possibility expressed by "may" and a certainty expressed by "will". Everything is overly delayed and they still have it stated as "may delay". At this point, I don't know if they are trolling us or they are simply extremely daft. You can't act like this and expect people to respect you and not to take a stance. Meanwhile, day 14 for me order #3750XX, still stuck at "label created", package has not been shipped. 

Capture.JPG

29 minutes ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Its 'may' and not 'will' because saying 'will' will deter people from buying. Which is less money.

Less money is bad. So they are being wishy washy about it.

Yes, most definitely, but that is extremely unprofessional, unbecoming and misleading. That is not how one should run a business.

On 12/11/2022 at 1:39 AM, Birblover12 said:

Thought I'd chime in, maybe I'm just getting lucky but every time I email back Customer Support about my case I get a response within the hour, by far one of the fastest I've ever dealt with.

That being said, the time to initially reach them was several weeks before they responded. But once an agent first responded it seems it sped things up exponentially.

image.png.b15b59f46309b15d3627f07c7dfac206.png

I'm not excusing their poor response times, everyone reserves their right to complain and voice their mind. Though in retrospect I wonder if I would prefer a much more competent agent and wait for a few weeks or get an instant response and get a virtually useless response. 

This would be great if it were true, but sadly it isn't. I had someone reply on the 29th of November to me, the only reply, despite multiple chases via email I've had no response since. It's getting to the point where I'm going to have to pull in my issuer. If this were £10 I'd probably wait, but £62 is not a small amount for LTT to be sat on incorrectly for over a month.

Tweeted Nick Light, got an immediate email within a couple of hours with a refund. To others reading this, I like the products, but the support experience has cemented the fact I won't be purchasing anything further from LTT again. Love the t-shirts, hoodies, backpack, screwdriver, all of it, but waiting almost a month for a refund on something they took in error due to a software error on their end and only receiving a copy and paste reply quoting "temporary" high traffic (is one month temporary?), doesn't sit right with me.

I dread to think if I need to reach out again in the future. Maybe they'll fix this, I don't care, I've wasted more time and energy trying to get my money back than they've refunded. Good luck to the rest of you.

Oh, and if you dare to think about compensation in any format, it's a no: "We can provide zero additional compensation at this time.".

edit: I got a response from someone a few days after posting this saying "it's all good, you're taken care of, no actions required on your end" and I got the screw drivers before Christmas. All is well. It's a nice screwdriver. I've used it a few times and it's noticeably better than the $1-5ish screwdrivers I'd used before. Not sure how it compares to the megapro at half the price. 

I'm currently in the "label printed" stage... from 10 days ago. 
I moved so my billing address shifted. 

At this point I'm basically like this:
9e9.gif

I don't expect to get my stuff by Christmas... I ordered MONTHS ago. 

It is what it is. Mildly disappointed but I can wait. 

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800

On 12/11/2022 at 12:55 PM, NastyFlytrap said:

Its 'may' and not 'will' because saying 'will' will deter people from buying. Which is less money.

Less money is bad. So they are being wishy washy about it.

It is may. When I contacted support late october, all my responses were within 1 business day.

Sometimes facts are just facts, and in this case it is. That doesn't mean support on average is far too slow, but it does mean it isn't always slow.

59 minutes ago, Neroon said:

It is may.

It is "may", because most of their time they don't know what to do and what to expect. Every company out there that has respect for it's customers deals in certainties. Or at least they try to provide accurate info. In a timely fashion. My experience with LTT CS has been appalling. First time I contacted support, in spring, was when I ordered 2 water bottles and something else, which I can't remember. My order was successful at first, only to get notified 5 minutes later that it is canceled by LTT store and 15 minutes later the transaction was reverted. Without a reason whatsoever. Of course I contacted support to ask why this happened, to this day they still have not answered. Second time was in regards with the screwdriver delay, they got back 8 days later, only to provide inaccurate info. They didn't even bother to check which wave I was in. Of course, they are outnumbered, over encumbered, they work hard around the clock to do their best (which just doesn't cut it) and all that (greedy) company jargon which is only meant to create even more discomfort and annoyance. Your positive experience with CS, only stands to prove, their lack of capability to treat each of their customers equally and respectfully. And these are the facts concerning me and a few others on this forum. And who knows how many, which we don't know about. 

Well you have to assume that the ones with the bad experiences are the most vocal ones, that said, there are absolutely issues, and if they never replied at all, that's just messed up. Mind you, I've had this experience quite a few times with stores, but it is unacceptable.

Point still stands that factually not every request takes time. Mine was to change my order, which was a simple question and they could immediately accommodate. Shipping times for the screwdriver is a nightmare for support. That doesn't mean 8 days is ok, and considering how many posts I've seen about it, they really need to get that info out there properly. I mean if I were them, I would have just emailed everyone who ordered one, with the most recent info and link to like a topic or a page on the store, where they will keep updating the info whenever new info is available. Both to give people current info, and to massively cut down on emails.

I ordered my black shaft a long time ago now, and I have no clue when I will get it. I'm patient, but I will probably send an email in 2 weeks if I haven't heard anything yet. To be clear, I didn't order during the first few days, I wanted to do proper research and wait for more reviews, including that of regular users.

• 3 weeks later...

Still have not heard a single thing from LTT support.

At this point I've been ripped off. Not a very pleasant experience and it certainly hurts their reputation.

I like their products and they are good quality but the way it was handled is a massive catastrophe.

I've exhausted all of the options that are available to me, to get in touch with them...

Sadly I can't recommend buying from them if you are from the EU.

On 12/6/2022 at 1:57 PM, NastyFlytrap said:

Their support is overloaded because they didnt bother to ramp up support capabilities before they put the screwdriver up for sale, and even a month and a half after that. 

It took them a month and a half, from the screwdriver launching and completely overloading support to actually get around to hiring more people.
They should have done that even before they put them up for sale. 

They tripled their staff by now, and support is still overloaded. Go figure

"Trust me Bro"

Yeah we get it, and you post this in just about every topic, yet you keep buying their stuff. Maybe make different choices, as it doesn't add anything to these topics.

At least, they want one's opinion, on the stuff they bought (and didn't get). Apparently, I received the free stickers, included with the screwdriver 45 days ago. And they want my review. Must have imagined that I'm still waiting to get the stuff that I ordered. Ridiculous !image.thumb.jpeg.a3efd02b89c7c2a382480f40844bc871.jpeg

Hi folks,

Just wanted to touch on the reports of long wait times in this thread. Wait times for support are currently hovering at around 3-4 days and trending downwards and we're on track to reach a 24 hour response time very soon. Wait times have been higher in the past, and are still not quite where we want them to be, but that being said if you've been waiting much longer than 3-4 days at this point, it is possible that we are not receiving your messages for one reason or another.

If you are encountering this problem, please see the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Double check that you are sending your emails to the correct place. Officially, support@lttstore.com is the only customer service channel that we currently offer. While this may seem obvious, we have responded to a number of people who have turned out to just have a typo in this address.

2. Even if you are emailing the correct address, sometimes (in rare cases) our helpdesk software fails to capture your email and generate a ticket for us to respond to. After sending your message, you should receive an automated reply within about 10 minutes confirming that we have received your message. If you did not receive such a reply, we did not receive your message and you should try again.

3. If #2 persists, try messaging us with a different email account. We have noticed that customers who use custom email domains are particularly likely to encounter this issue, so try switching to an account with a popular domain such as gmail if you have access to one.

4. If all else fails, you may DM this account and I will do my best to assist you from there. Please only do so after attempting the above. This account is not regularly monitored like our helpdesk is, but I will do my best to ensure that I return your message within a day or two.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

The issue has been resolved.

Finally they received my E-Mail and took care of it immediately.

This massive inconvenience should not have happened in the first place, but at least it turned out ok in the end.

Thanks for the helpful information everyone.