So I just tested my download and upload speed....

ManOfDisguise

AND IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE????(and yes fyi this is my speeds a pic i just made like 2 secs ago with gyazo after taking the test)  ---  http://gyazo.com/9207751a240062acaee0c9f6b33addad

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

glitch?, bug?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

If that is legit wow, awesome I get the same download speed, but half the upload speed and 10 times the ping

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

If that is legit wow, awesome I get the same download speed, but half the upload speed and 10 times the ping

glitch?, bug?

no glitch no bug...strangely. did the test again - http://gyazo.com/a84a305e86c0f42f1d8932cdb7b59c5b can do it again n again will get the same numbers

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

what do you want? What kind of bandwith are you paying for that this is so unbelievable?

Almost there...

3473674670.png

before someone terrorize this thread with gigabit connection, deal with it

3466959869.png

its my server but whatever and its only 5€ a month

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

"and yes fyi this is my speeds"

if its "your" speed then whats so amazing ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

*sigh*

3473765589.png

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

No OP, it is totally impossible to get 100/100Mbps. You must have hacked into the Matrix to get such speeds.

Meanwhile in korea... the LTE-A (4G) download speed is 300Mbps...

No OP, it is totally impossible to get 100/100Mbps. You must have hacked into the Matrix to get such speeds.

I detect a little bit of sarcasm in this post.

Using Tapatalk

Some of you guys are just crazy with your speeds.... :P

These are my speeds but thankfully Charter is upgrading my area to 60mbs for everyone for no extra charge!

Currently I have the 30mbs package but 99% of the time I see faster speeds than advertised, booya!

post-78081-0-08954200-1398964899_thumb.p

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

20 down 2 up. Why do they bottleneck the upload speed this much...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

thats mine 

RovlDEZ.png

What ISP are you with? Is ind fibre networks the actual name?

What ISP are you with? Is ind fibre networks the actual name?

IM with SEE THE LIGHT 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

IM with SEE THE LIGHT 

Illuminati? :o

Specs of my PC:

Illuminati? :o

im sorry i dont no much about that so i guess that joke was wasted sorry. what is it ?

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

im sorry i dont no much about that so i guess that joke was wasted sorry. what is it ?

stop trying to cover it up! we all know you sold your soul to the devil!

Specs of my PC:

Here is mine: 3478125897.png

I usually get 30/7 and pay for 25/5

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive