Name something special about you!

NullAmbitions

I'll go first for this thread. This is a bit strange, not too many people can easily do it but... I can clearly read obfuscated code. I have been analysing Java based malware for a bit and I can just read the obfuscated source code without having to manually de-obfuscate it.

Nothing that special, well to me it's special. So what's special about you?

I'm good at making art out of nothing. :/ Hence my build log.... I'm modding the whole PC down to the MOBO.

I'm good at making art out of nothing. :/ Hence my build log.... I'm modding the whole PC down to the MOBO.

Can you PM me the link to your build log?

Hmmm, Nothing 'special' about me, I guess that I can drive easily, like driving is my thing (besides computers of course.) Other then that I ain't speical.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

I'm kinda sadistic, but I can't do anything to hurt people because it would cause me pain aside from the pleasure I receive from the action due to strong morals instilled in my mind. One of the reasons I want to lucid dream is so that I can hurt, maim, and destroy people without fear of consequences, moral or otherwise.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I'm kinda sadistic, but I can't do anything to hurt people because it would cause me pain aside from the pleasure I receive from the action due to strong morals instilled in my mind. One of the reasons I want to lucid dream is so that I can hurt, maim, and destroy people without fear of consequences, moral or otherwise.

That is scary and fascinating at the same time!

I poop twice a day and can't gain weight. Not to sound full of myself, but sports come so easy to me.

For example I started playing disc golf a couple months ago and I've beaten

a bunch of semi-pros when they doubted that I could throw it far.  I have played

golf 4 times (not even full 18) and I can out drive and outplay my dad (he's only 40)

Soccer I've played all my life but never taken it seriously but I got offensive player of

the year when I was out for half the season with a broken arm.  I played baseball for 

about a year and I got defensive player of the year for my league team.  I started to 

play this year and I can basically keep up with my crazy-good friend.

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/