❄ Abstract 760 ❄ Modded components ❄ Glamour shots ❄

Oooooh, I'm so excited to see the eLoops in there! Good to see you back man.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

do you use cs6 for your banners?

yes. I use Photoshop CS6 for all of the art I've made on this forum.

Including my avatar, all the banners in my shop, and nearly

everything else I've posted that was made by me.  ^_^

Oooooh, I'm so excited to see the eLoops in there! Good to see you back man.

Thank you for the welcome, I'm also really looking forward to

the eLoops instead of the Noctuas.  B) 

I'm actually going to keep the noctuas in there, but ghetto

mount them to the harddrive bays to push more air around and

to the GPU(s)  :rolleyes:

Yaya :D

EDIT: Sexy e-Loops <3

yas yas very much thanks

UPDATE!

So as most of you should know by now if you've been following this post for a while,
I have to pay for these components after my parents buy them for me. I've already
payed for the PC itself, but the new GPU is still a hole in my wallet. I will be paying for
it shortly, I just need to figure out how much I've already paid as I sold one of the
GTX 460 that started this buildlog.  ;)

Don't expect me getting the fans any time soon, but don't loose hope on the log. 

Go ahead and leave some suggestions on whatever you feel could be changed/added,
because I will take everything and consider the good suggestions.  ^_^

Also, I've added a USB hub & Card reader under my computer on the underside of the
desk.

PewADXf.jpg

It is completely non-visible from where I sit and when things are plugged in they look like
they are floating, giving it a fancy smanchy stealth effect.

UPDATE!

So as most of you should know by now if you've been following this post for a while,

I have to pay for these components after my parents buy them for me. I've already

payed for the PC itself, but the new GPU is still a hole in my wallet. I will be paying for

it shortly, I just need to figure out how much I've already paid as I sold one of the

GTX 460 that started this buildlog.  ;)

Don't expect me getting the fans any time soon, but don't loose hope on the log. 

Go ahead and leave some suggestions on whatever you feel could be changed/added,

because I will take everything and consider the good suggestions.  ^_^

Also, I've added a USB hub & Card reader under my computer on the underside of the

desk.

PewADXf.jpg

It is completely non-visible from where I sit and when things are plugged in they look like

they are floating, giving it a fancy smanchy stealth effect.

Jerry rigged? it looks really cool.

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

• 2 weeks later...

getting rid of the poll as in because you're not going to buy any of the 3 any time soon or because you already know what to buy?

i hope it's the last one

My Build log of the Satan's Cave PC Desk Project is starting to get in action! Come check it out if you feel like it  :) 

getting rid of the poll as in because you're not going to buy any of the 3 any time soon or because you already know what to buy?

i hope it's the last one

Got rid of the poll because no one was using it 1 month later, and because I've made up my mind on what I'll be purchasing first.

(Everything else will be purchased eventually, just making money is hard for me, so holidays and birthdays are my #1 go to for cash)

Question: How well did the NF-S12A perform on the Hyper212 compared to the stock fan?

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

SAD UPDATE! :(

Sleeving cannot happen, parents will not allow it to be done, as, "It is utterly stupid."

- parent

Sleeving cannot happen, parents will not allow it to be done, as, "It is utterly stupid."

- parent

do they think it's a waste of time and/or money, cos if so i feel you, my parents were so close to not letting me build just the computer, my dad being adamant that a prebuilt would be less expensive equivalently. smh

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

- parent

Well that's tough, but it does present another opportunity. Try seeing if you can simply do the whole lot yourself. Whilst it may be difficult to grab a PET sleeve without your parents' support, paracord may be available locally.

Finished Projects: Loramentum, VesperModerne, ExsectusAetos

Current Project: Parvum Argentum

Well that's tough, but it does present another opportunity. Try seeing if you can simply do the whole lot yourself. Whilst it may be difficult to grab a PET sleeve without your parents' support, paracord may be available locally.

That's an idea, I second that.

- parent

*cries*

Make some shit up about sleeving increasing the longevity or safety of the components. Shame. Sleeving would have looked so baller in this build.

Still my favourite build log at the moment, so I won't be giving up anytime soon C:

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

:'(

what's next on the list? fans?

GPU probably, or PS4 for Christmas.

do they think it's a waste of time and/or money, cos if so i feel you, my parents were so close to not letting me build just the computer, my dad being adamant that a prebuilt would be less expensive equivalently. smh

They feel it would be less expensive if I did it myself, which I could totally attempt to do with extensions or something.. :/

Seeing as everybody else is sleeving their own cables, I might as well try to do the same.

That's an idea, I second that.

yes yes

How do you make the letters smaller and bigger??? (I dont get that :( )

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

;) Thanks

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

dQ20c1p.png

Strange I don't have that (Maybe because i am ona tablet,my pc died)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler