Steam Guard Not Sending Verification Email.

JAKEBAB

As the title says its not sending is anyone else having this problem? ive seen a couple threads on the steam forums about this happening and its happen before do any of u steam veterans have a fix? really wanna play euro truck simulator 2 :(

As the title says its not sending is anyone else having this problem? ive seen a couple threads on the steam forums about this happening and its happen before do any of u steam veterans have a fix? really wanna play euro truck simulator 2 :(

Have you checked your spam folder? Euro Truck Simulator is a great simulator, by the way.

Have you checked your spam folder? Euro Truck Simulator is a great simulator, by the way.

yes.

yes.

Hm, that is odd. It is most likely a problem with Steam if other people are reporting this. Valve could be on it.

I've had this problem. Sent maybe a dozen requests for it and never got anything. Gave up and checked a few days later and it worked.

This happens to me too occasionally. Just wait it out.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

have you changed your email address? I know my steam account login is my yahoo email but my email is gmail account. just something to think about

have you changed your email address? I know my steam account login is my yahoo email but my email is gmail account. just something to think about

no its the same one ive had since i was like 10 lol i guess ill just have to wait some more its already been 7 hours since i first did it :(

I was setting up my new computer yesterday and had this issue. I managed to access my Steam account from my old laptop (no steam guard needed since I use it for steam regularly). 

So I went into steam on my laptop and changed my contact-email address (to a gmail one), I went back to my new computer and tried to login to steam again, Steam guard popped up and I checked my gmail inbox and there it was, my access code arrived instantly. 

I switched from a hotmail address to a gmail address. I've never had any issues with steam guard or steam emails in general not getting through to me untill now and all kinds of steam email addresses are added to my trusted contacts list, the mails are not in my spam inbox, it simply seems as though they were never sent at all.

Checked this morning and there are still no steam-emails in my inbox on my old address ( so the access codes requested yesterday to my old address still haven't arrived). 

So if you have the possibility to access steam from another computer that is trusted and steam guard isn't needed, try changing your email address in steam. I couldn't find any other way around it I'm afraid, it's that or trying to wait it out/contacting steam support.

I'm not getting any either. It maybe Valve's fault but it's most likely has to do with Microsoft if it's only their mailing service that is affected.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Yar,

Many yee mail services, it be able to add exceptions.

A lot more spam hits you then that which yee see in the spam folder.

try adding "support@steampowered.com" and "noreply@steampowered.com" to your contacts or trusted senders list.

And attempt to re-verify yee email or steam guard.

Edit: I see no reason to get a new mail-adress that isn't hotmail. I haven't used any other then that for 13 years worked fine so far.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Yar,

Many yee mail services, it be able to add exceptions.

A lot more spam hits you then that which yee see in the spam folder.

try adding "support@steampowered.com" and "noreply@steampowered.com" to your contacts or trusted senders list.

And attempt to re-verify yee email or steam guard.

Edit: I see no reason to get a new mail-adress that isn't hotmail. I haven't used any other then that for 13 years worked fine so far.

i have added both ages ago how do i re verify? just try to login again? if so i have done that.