MKBHD video sponsored by LTT

BondiBlue

It looks like the LTT sponsorship that Linus teased on the WAN Show turned out to be for MKBHD. Here's the video:

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

I honestly thought JerryRigEverything would have been a better candidate for a sponsor. He uses tools in much more practical ways than just a simple PC build. I also find MKBHD lack of emotions when using the tool and just going through the build without much personal input (other than just reading specs). It somehow feels very sterile a video. But of cause he has much more followers than JerryRigEverything. so shrugs

It didn't seem like he used the ratcheting mechanism at all, which was kind of funny since that's the whole point of this screwdriver?

27 minutes ago, NicolasZN said:

It didn't seem like he used the ratcheting mechanism at all, which was kind of funny since that's the whole point of this screwdriver?

Definitely heard some ratcheting when he was screwing out the pci slot plate things and screwing in the GPU. 

I dont wanna sound like a dick here but it kinda seemed like he phoned the whole thing in. Or am I the only one that thinks that? Ive admittedly never been much of a fan of his, he doesnt do anything wrong, just isnt really entertaining to me and his content is less up my ally

39 minutes ago, Harvey-Specter said:

Definitely heard some ratcheting when he was screwing out the pci slot plate things and screwing in the GPU. 

Fair enough if so - I did skim through a lot of it. It seemed like he was using it like a normal screwdriver at the 'big plug' around 11:48 - and given the pricetag some call out to one of the main features of the screwdriver was something I expected to be a bit more obvious.

Good collab 

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

6 hours ago, crazzp said:

I honestly thought JerryRigEverything would have been a better candidate for a sponsor. He uses tools in much more practical ways than just a simple PC build. I also find MKBHD lack of emotions when using the tool and just going through the build without much personal input (other than just reading specs). It somehow feels very sterile a video. But of cause he has much more followers than JerryRigEverything. so shrugs

Sounds like a typical MKBHD video.

I enjoy his videos, but he's a sterile host. The production value and user-friendly scripts make him very watchable though.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

14 hours ago, NicolasZN said:

Go listen to him install the AIO Block, clear ratcheting.

On 9/20/2022 at 10:39 AM, crazzp said:

It was a classic MKBHD video.. I enjoyed it for what it was. Also i'd assume Zack got one, given he sponsored LTT with his knife.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14