My PC turns on and off and displays "CPU Error" on the Motherboard screen until I turn on the heat in the house so its not chilly anymore

GodHatesMe

I have been having this issue for a while and its been an ABSOLUTELY HUGE pain. When I turn my PC on for the first time each day my computer shuts off and turns back on until it gets warmer in the room while displaying "CPU Error" on the motherboard screen. I just previously had a MEG Z490 Godlike with the exact same issue. I tried and I tried to get this issue fixed but nothing worked. I have reset CMOS, ive reset the battery, ive tried enabling different XMP profiles in the BIOS and a ton of different little things that arent coming to mind and absolutely nothing works. Eventually though after i turn on the heat in the house so my PC will stop being tempermental it turns on fine. Now, that might seem like what i should do, but my girlfriends PC that i built works absolutely perfectly fine without a single hiccup (so i know its not a case of incompetence). I turned it on and was in windows within 30 seconds, but my pc has constant issues like this and I try literally every single fix i find online and i get nowhere. after the pc eventually turns on though i have extreme idle temps for my CPU, but i didnt have this on my previous motherboard. I knew the 12900K ran hot, but it never dips below 50C, and under the heaviest load i can give it, it never goes above 72C. My previous setup was a MEG Z490 Godlike with an i9-10900K, i just upgraded to a Z690 Godlike with an i9-12900K only to have the same issues that plagued me before. 

Heres all my PC specs

Motherboard: MSI MEG Z690 Godlike

CPU: Intel i9-12900K

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2 16GB sticks) DDR5 6000MHz

Thermal Paste: Kryonaut Thermal Grizzly

GPU: MSI RTX 3090 Ventus 3X OC Edition

PSU: Corsair HX1200i 80+ Platinum

CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite LCD (oh yeah and the cooler only shows a red triangle on the LCD screen and nothing else, i have tried every fix i could possibly find online and nothing has fixed it)

If you would like to laugh at ALL the constant issues i have with technology that I purchase (hence the name GodHatesMe) I will get into it here, disclaimer though I love tech but all my constant issues makes me really wish i didnt.

It all started in December 2020 when i built my very first PC (its the build with the z490 godlike, same GPU, and PSU) after 3 days of building it was finally time to turn it on, all for it to say "CPU Error" and be tempermental, after 2 days of trying to fix it without it turning on, I turned on the heat because i got cold and decided to eat breakfast. Once i got back to my room it was there, turned on, and in BIOS. What a wonderful sight to behold. If only i knew what was getting started. Constantly every single day i tried to get it to not give me "CPU error" when turning on, but i always had to run the heat so it would work. Moving on past that I moved into a little place i got with my girlfriend. One day our water heater broke so we had to buy a new one, so i went out to home depot and bought a very nice fancy little thing. Let me just say, I ended up having no hot water in my entire house from November 2021, all the way to March of this year constantly trying every single day to fix it which i eventually did. In march i bought a TV, I bought a Samsung Q90A Neo QLED that has this high refresh rate gaming mode feature. Once on the TV would stutter and turn on and off constantly until i could eventually force it out by opening something like prime video that would make it stop. I fixed that by buying a new TV. Fast forward to just a couple days ago when i upgraded my computer and it just would not detect any networks after the upgrade and i had to use my phone as an anchor to get my pc to finally detects networks after 9 hours of trouble shooting, it worked. Those are the more notable issues, ive had countless more incredibly annoying little things along the way. I just want tech to work for me after all this time. Its all ive been hoping for and I long for the days that ill be able to use an electronic and have it just work.

Dude.

I think you have some severe power issues in your house. This sounds like highly unstable or dirty power.

Get an electrician over to check because all those occurances just scream power issues.

I don't think the temperature is the causal factor, to me it sounds like a coincide 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

If temperature really is a factor it could be something with the powersupply or motherboard.

Having a cap or something that is on the way out and only functions within spec once it's gotten toasty.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Dude.

I think you have some severe power issues in your house. This sounds like highly unstable or dirty power.

Get an electrician over to check because all those occurances just scream power issues.

I thought that could be an issue until this happened in both locations that ive lived in the past couple years. I built my girlfriends PC and it has almost exactly the same spec as my pc before i upgraded. Shes got a 3090 founders edition, an MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Carbon WiFi, an i9-10900K CPU, and a Corsair HX750i PSU and she hasnt had a single issue so i thought that couldnt be it. My sister has exactly the same spec as my previous build and lives in my previous house without a single issue as well. I was thinking it could be my power supply since only I have this issue. 

1 hour ago, KingTdiGGiTTy said:

If temperature really is a factor it could be something with the powersupply or motherboard.

Having a cap or something that is on the way out and only functions within spec once it's gotten toasty.

Yeah im leaning towards the power supply being the issue. The fact that ive built 3 other computers with almost the exact same spec and none of them have issues i think is telling of whats really going wrong here. Ive build my girlfriends pc and it is perfect (MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Carbon WiFi, Intel i9-10900K, RTX 3090 Founders Edition, corsair HX750i PSU, and Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM). Ive bult my mothers PC (MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Carbon WiFi, Intel i9-10900K, corsair HX750i PSU, and Gskill trident Z royal RAM). And then my sisters build (MSI MEG Z490 Godlike, Intel i9-10900K, MSI RTX 3090 Ventus 3X OC Edition, Gskill trident Z royal RAM, and a Corsair HX1200i). In all of those, there hasnt been a single issue ive heard of. Thinking now though im probably a huge fool for not checking the power supply sooner if it is the issue