LTT water bottle & bike bottle cage

Kzi

Hey there,

I'm looking for an insulated water bottle for my bike, and I see here an opportunity to show some support for LTT

The diameter of the 21oz one is a bit below a standard bike water bottle so it should fit, but how well ? I'm sure the model of the bottle cage matters too, but if any of you tried it, I'd love to head about your personal experience, if it rattles, if the lack of the usual ridge is a problem for stability, or if the straight angle of at the bottoms makes putting it back while riding tricky. or maybe you swapped your bottle cage just for it ?

Cheers

Max

I just tested it on my bike, I didn't go for a ride, but it seems quite stable. I don't think you'll have any major issues with rattling or falling out. The straight angle at the bottom makes it a little more difficult to put in compared to a normal bike bottle. Mine is without the spout lit, but even with that I'd guess it's a little more difficult to drink while riding since it'll be hard to open with your mouth.

PXL_20220814_162758323.thumb.jpg.a93dd7e77c8708e2eb90716f677a7fac.jpg

Thanks a lot for taking the time to make that post @Kopaka , I really appreciate it

I would buy a dedicated LTT bike water bottle.  I guess it would work as a sports bottle for badminton too, but I think encouraging physical activity is a great thing for the community.