What case are you using/What one do you want?

Collin

Right now I am using a Corsair Air 540. This case is amazing. The cable managment looks VERY clean with minimal cables and only took a few minutes to do. IT also has a lot of room for a graphics card of more. It easily fits my PNY GTX 770. IT also has 5 places to mount 140 mm fans which is plenty  fine because of the cube design and the wall blocking the powersupply and SSD's (If you have them) and the motherboard cpu and graphics card/cards. The large side panel gives you an amazing view of the case. IT looks very nice with my 2 led strips.

Phantom 410. The only complain I have with it is the lack of decent dust filters.

Define R4. Thinking of an H440.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I have the Phantom and I want a Define R4 Titanium with the hinge on the other side. Still not sure if I'm going for a windowed model or not though.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I currently have the HAF-X Blue Edition, and you have the case i want :D

You should save up for it. IT is a really nice case. The only problem I had was with the dvd drive. It worked out in the end though.

I have the Phantom and I want a Define R4 Titanium with the hinge on the other side. Still not sure if I'm going for a windowed model or not though.

I'm the only one that doesn't really like the R4 that much. Please don't hurt me ):

I'm the only one that doesn't really like the R4 that much. Please don't hurt me ):

The style is pretty boring. I'm still on the fence with losing the Phantom style but I also want to play with a quieter case. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Alienware X51 chassis right now, and I want a Caselabs STH10 or the Caselabs S8. I just can't resist anything that's pure aluminum. The SilverStone Temjin TJ-11 is also good too.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

HAF-X and I want a black 760T.

I just saw the 760T. That is a beastly case!

Alienware X51 chassis right now, and I want a Caselabs STH10 or the Caselabs S8. I just can't resist anything that's pure aluminum. The SilverStone Temjin TJ-11 is also good too.

Did you buy the alienware or buy the case off ebay or something?

Did you buy the alienware or buy the case off ebay or something?

No, I bought the whole system off of my brother. You can read more about it in my profile.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I have several cases actually, some I'm usin while two of them have been mothballed.....

Caselabs M8 (main rig), Corsair 650D (2nd rig), Thermaltake Level 10GT (3rd rig(, NZXT Pahntom 410 Red (4ht rig)...

Mothballed are these three: Soldam XR- Black Knight, SilverStone TJ03 and Thermaltake Mozart TX

I have the cases I want/need for now....though I find the InWin Tou to be damn secksay.....but the price is  :o :o  :o

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Good choice, I was looking today at modding my hinge

I have several cases actually, some I'm usin while two of them have been mothballed.....

Caselabs M8 (main rig), Corsair 650D (2nd rig), Thermaltake Level 10GT (3rd rig(, NZXT Pahntom 410 Red (4ht rig)...

Mothballed are these three: Soldam XR- Black Knight, SilverStone TJ03 and Thermaltake Mozart TX

I have the cases I want/need for now....though I find the InWin You to be damn secksay.....but the price is  :o

Wai du u haz so mani rig?

nzxt phantom 530 month later after i got it the h440 comes out now i want it relay badly

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Bitfenix Colossus Matx - Too small :(

Want a H440 or a 750D

hellooooooooo

Currently using an windowed Arctic White Define R4 that replaced a Cosmos II. Also using a 350D.

I'm waiting for the Node 804 to drop so I can build my ridiculously overkill HTPC.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White Windowed | Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe/Dual | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2133 Mhz | GPU: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB | PSU: OCZ ZX Series 850W 80 Plus Gold | Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2 | Monitor: 3x Dell P2414H

The Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 or possibly the NZXT H440.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I have a R4 with a H100i... Hoping to upgrade my case fans to Corsair fans. 

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W |