What case are you using/What one do you want?

Collin

Your case looks pretty nice.

Yeah, its actually not half bad. Just the shit inside that sucks and I've had it for a long time. But its simple, and elegant.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I'm using the Xion XON 560BK and I am extremly happy with it for $40 I don't think I could've gotten a better case :) So I think I'll stick with this one :)

Looks good for a budjet. Not something I would buy though :)

Looks good for a budjet. Not something I would buy though :)

The only thing I would of changed about it is better cable managment other than that I love it. If I had the money for a better case would I of bought one? probably I just don't know which lol

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

I have an Aerocool XPredator and i am not sure what case am wanting maybe a Corsair case next

I use a aercool xpredator x3 right now. it's a okay case. the dust filters are a bit stupid but the rest is just a good looking mid quality case with good cablemanagment options and many fan mounts. the only thing I really don't like is that there is not anough room for a kraken x60 on top. I won  a Kraken x60 in a giveaaway and now I'm waiting for another case so I could fit him in. set my eyes on the corsair 760t

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

Silverstone cases, I love quality + SFX PSU's

Right now CM Storm Trooper, one i would love to get the HAF-X Stacker, as with all guys size is everything lmao :D:ph34r: