Way too off topic :).. Manual driving

StareX

i drive a manual , but i really can't tell how , it's a matter of "getting used to it" ;)

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

The best way to practice is to get used to not using the accelerator.

Just drive around a car park climbing through the gears without ever touching the accelerator, this will teach you all you need to know about clutch control.

just lift the clutch slowly and when it catches release the KRAKEN (breaks) and use the gas pedal and finally release the clutch and off you go!

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

Using a handbrake to deal with hills is a fantastic way to keep from sliding back while finding the engagement point of a clutch.

The best way to practice is to get used to not using the accelerator.

^I completely agree with this as well. Omit the accelerator from the equation when learning where the clutch begins to grab. Most small gas engines (low torque) will have a hard time shifting through the gears without the accelerator, but for getting used to moving from a stop in 1st gear I think this type of practice is hard to beat. If you have access to this vehicle wihout the instructor, go to a decent parking lot and have at it!

Don't get discouraged, being able to drive a manual transmission equipped vehicle or piece of equipment is totally worth the extra effort while learning. Forget the people around you at the stop lights, they can wait two seconds while you get going. Being nervous is only going to work against you so try to keep your head on straight out there! Soon you will be comfortable and will understand the extra control you have driving a manual. Ask anyone who drives, I doubt you can find one person who would say "It was not worth learning how to drive a manual".

Have fun!

Actually guys, I got better at this! Thanks! :).. now it's much smoothly to start driving! thanks.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.