What type of GPU is good for remote desktop gaming?

So I would like to have a computer that will be able to run games remotely to another computer. I was thinking on getting a regular gaming gpu until I saw a Nvidia GRID server gpu.

It has me wondering  would the server gpu be better at remote gaming rather than a regular gaming gpu? 

Nope. First, you'd need to figure out how to cool it. Second, they're built for computation and several of those cards don't even support DirectX IIRC. Finally, a lot have multiple dies, so you wouldn't even be able to utilize the cards full potential.

First of all, the PC you intend to remote into that'll actually be rendering the games, is that the PC you're shopping for a GPU for? Any desktop gaming GPU will do. If 1080p streaming is the plan, an RX6600/6600XT will be plenty. 

The remote PC you'll be streaming to doesn't need anything fancy. 

The Grid branded cards are pretty old now too. If its branded grided, its based on kepler, or the 600/700 series, and a low end modern gpu will be much faster and lower power.

@Electronics Wizardy @GuiltySpark_ @Mel0n.

Forgot to mention the remote desktop software I'm using is called Parsec and it uses Nvidia NVENC or AMD VCE that is required. Im not sure mentioning this changes anything. They also say the the grid GPUs are supported which confuses me

Any nVIDIA card that supports NVENC (Kepler - GTX 7 series and newer) should suffice. Turning (RTX 20 series) or newer would do just fine for this workload. Not going to make any suggestions for cards that have VCE. I'll leave that to someone else...