what chair brand do you recommend?

Zohan2000

looking to replace the 7 year old dxracer, would like a herman miller but they are a bit out of my price range unless i could pay it off, am looking at secretlab chairs since im short and a bit on the heavy side, unless there is another brand that is also as good as herman miller prefer if its in australia or can be shipped to australia at a good price, any tips here would be awesome, thanks!

Komene Mesh or Staples Hyken

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

I've got this particular one

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5fb03e0c48f3dfae9311b6143ad9bdb9.png

A "high end" office chair. I wanted to get Herman Miller chair as well but after looking at many reviews and videos I've just decided to save the money and I've got this one. After 2 or 3 years of using it... it still feels like new. The butt cushion is comfortable and just a little dirty but not worn at all, arm rests are comfortable, the mesh in the back is fine. Lumbar support is adjustable and head rest as well... not really anything I can complain about, it's comfortable after many hours of sitting it daily. It basically already paid for it self, it will likely last for many more years like a Herman Miller chair would but for cheaper.

Herman Miller is the Bose of chairs... horrible value. They're not God horrid but there are far better chairs for cheaper. If you're in the U.S, Nightingale and Bodybilt come to my mind when it comes to high end chairs.

Though if you want simply a good / affordable chair, would recommend going down with something like what was posted above. You could find many good chairs like that on Amazon for around 250 bucks (or AUD in your case).

I love my Steelcase Leap. They are a little expensive, but sure are great.

Lumbar is adjustable for it's pressure and height, the back mesh is good if you're sitting in an air conditioned room. The cushion is also great. The arm rests also are adjustable, both forward/backwards, and inward/outward.

https://www.steelcase.com/products/office-chairs/leap/

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide