Sqare backpack worries

CoreyFox

So i just watched the popup shop short on youtube and im a little worried, the backpack looks a LOT sqarer then in the preview on lttstore.
I relize the preview used a prototype, and that it mey look like that when you start using it, but it still looks a lot diffrent.

im atso loking at things like the top of the backpack where i like it when its slanted. while in the short it seems to just be flat.

the backpack from the short,
image.png.8432ddb5c2ac51585267980bb9f5121f.png

vs

backpack from the preivew.
image.png.2568028069efc73d17d8756f0120601f.png

Backpack in the preview had been used for quite some time before it appeared on camera. 

The brand new one will break in the same way. It was also full of packing pillows. 

2 hours ago, LinusTech said:

Backpack in the preview had been used for quite some time before it appeared on camera. 

The brand new one will break in the same way. It was also full of packing pillows. 

Awesome to hear! cant wait for it to release online, and thanks for reply!

8 hours ago, DR4GONSTEAR said:

This is a complaint about a product you've never seen IRL. Hating on a product because it just came out of a shipping box and comparing it to a tried and tested version, seems like a waste of time and energy. It's not like there isn't clear evidence of what it looks like.. facepalm.

I don't think he's complaining nor hating on it. What he's doing is just asking a legitimate question on a product that noone's really had a chance to see or experience. Its perfectly valid. Given how much it costs, you really want to know the long term details about it.

On 7/17/2022 at 1:31 PM, DR4GONSTEAR said:

This is a complaint about a product you've never seen IRL. Hating on a product because it just came out of a shipping box and comparing it to a tried and tested version, seems like a waste of time and energy. It's not like there isn't clear evidence of what it looks like.. facepalm.

Im not complaining or hating, was just asking a question I feel was important to ask when id be spending whats almost double the price for a normal backpack. and I know you dident bother read my entire post beacouse i included screenshots from both the video and short. infact i dont think you read any of it.