Colours of Workshop Jacket

Go to solution Solved by AlexTheGreatish,

Its.... its the same colour..  the prototype has just been abused and is really dirty.  

My question is, will there only be the grey colour or will there also be the more browny colour Alex wore in the "You're cooling your PC wrong" video? He said that was only a prototype, and on lttstore.com it only shows a grey jacket, so won't that colour be available to buy? I personally find it better looking than the grey.image.png.8c038b090654e7569bf7bb2f3a2b09e6.png

image.png.ad65d9006ce5f61dd9dd7a58c8ba79b6.png

Is it any good underneath a car though?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

These are my thoughts exactly!! I liked the color Alex had more than the one we ended up with, I wonder if there are more variations on the way?

If anyone from CW can chime in?

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

Would be nice if it came in the pink to match his hat in those screencaps.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

Ill be honest, im shocked to hear the support for the tan, to me the grey looks WAY WAY better. But im gonna guess if there is enough support to do tan they will consider it. Or maybe they are coming, it does say on the site that stock was super limited on launch but they are getting more towards the end of summer so maybe there will be tan in that and they just didnt have any in the first batch

Tan is infinitely better. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Man... I put in an order Friday for some stuff and missed the shop jacket lol. Would have got this in a heart beat. Next shipment. Perfect for my work.

What?? It sold out ALREADY? Nooo I really wanted to get one! It looks so cool!

Hope we get more news soon

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

If it was longer I'd buy a second one and wear it in the lab.  Looks like a great shop jacket 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

5 minutes ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Its.... its the same colour..  the prototype has just been abused and is really dirty.  

Offer to "break in" people's jackets before shipping and charge an extra $20.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Ok thats kind of incredible lol

2 hours ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Holy crap, that prototype has seen things... That's good, better to thoroughly check.
You guys should really consider more colours tho

Always happy to help!! 🤠

On 7/12/2022 at 2:38 AM, AlexTheGreatish said:

wait...what??? Thats shocking, also cool that it like breaks in and changes over time. Sort of like how leather changes over time.