Must have PlaySation Exlusives?

Plermpel

Hello,

I just completed my PlayStation Collection but I rarely have any games.

What are Must Have PlayStation (or Console) exclusive games, that you can suggest me?

The ones you like to play?!!

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

Are we talking about the original PlayStation?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

The ones you like to play?!!

How should I know which games I like, if I haven't tried them yet, there are allways good games and bad games.

For Example I like the Midnightclub Games, Red Dead 1, Ratchet and Clank, Gran Tourismo which were all just great games.

52 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Are we talking about the original PlayStation?

All of them 1-5, but I allready have most of the good games for the PS4 and PS5.

MGS! My favorite series, the best way to play them is the HD Collection+PS3 digital edition of MGS1+MGS4 is PS3 only, MGS5 on PS4/5 and then Metal Gear Rising is best played on PC since the console version has a less than favorable framerate
Uncharted - I don't like 3 (rare opinion, I know), 2 is a masterpiece, 1 is good enough, 4 is really good.
Crash Bandicoot - The best games are on the PS1, the remaster isn't perfect, but is nice to have updated visuals, even if the platforming isn't as tight as it originally was
Spyro - Similar short desc as Crash
Jak and Daxter - HD collection is available on PS3, PS2 classic version is also available on PS4, but the PS3 version is actually the better way to play.
Ratchet and Clank - HD collection is available on the PS3 for the PS2 era games. These games are really expensive on the used market for some reason.
Sly Cooper - HD collection is on PS3, not cheap though! About $70 for a physical copy.
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus - Ico is kinda slow, but SotC is a masterpiece, PS4 version is awesome!
Gran Turismo - Though the new game is criticized for microtransactions, they're super enjoyable if you're a car guy!
God of War series - PS3 HD collection is out there, GoW3 has a PS4 re-release. 

Rapid fire!
PS1 - Ape Escape, Syphon Filter, Twisted Metal, Tomb Raider, Resi, Castelvania, Oddworld (has a solid remake on PS4)
PS2 - Katamari, Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005, Socom (still playable online if you're willing to do some research), Burnout
PS3 - Infamous, Flower, Journey, MAG (not playable anymore, but was awesome), LittleBigPlanet, Demon Souls (PS5 remake as well ofc), Resistance
PS4/5 - Bloodborne (GF's favorite game), Spidey, Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon, Resogun (fun arcade style game that is often overlooked)

Probably missing a bunch of others, but that's a quick list of (mostly) exclusives I think everyone should at least try. (though I'm probably missing a handful of others)

Last of Us 1 (Remastered) & Part 2

Quantic Dream games (ex-exclusives)

God of War (2018) (ex-exclusive)

Are the best PS exclusives I've ever played.

On 6/30/2022 at 11:46 AM, Plermpel said:

Hello,

I just completed my PlayStation Collection but I rarely have any games.

What are Must Have PlayStation (or Console) exclusive games, that you can suggest me?

I personally haven't played many older exclusives (PS1, 2, 3) as I just switched to Playstation in December 2016. However, I have played a lot of PS4/5 console exclusive games that I could recommend. I did also read that you have a lot of the bigger ones for PS4/5 already, but by chance you don't have them, or just haven't played them yet, I'll leave my suggestions below   : )

The Last of Us Remastered
The Last of Us Part II
Marvel's Spider Man & Miles Morales
God of War III (Remaster)
God of War (2018)
Horizon Zero Dawn / Forbidden West
Uncharted  (1-5) [side note: the multiplayer on here is really good too lol]
Ghost of Tsushima
Detroit Become Human (also on pc)

hopefully there's at least one new title in here lol. Regardless, have fun gaming : )