Help me choose Macbook for my fiancée

I am looking for a "new" mac for my fiancée the two option i am looking at is:
Apple MacBook Pro 2018 | 15.4" | Touch Bar 2.2 GHz | 16 GB | 1 TB SSD | Intel UHD Graphics 630 | Intel core i7-8750H
The other one is:
Apple MacBook Pro 2020 M1 | 13.3" | 8 GB | 256 GB SSD | 

She is working alot with the Adobe suite and needs it for her work. 
So what do you think?

The price on the 2018 model is 1520 USD and the 2020 model is  1230 USD

8GB for most Adobe apps would be a nightmare. Definitely pay for the upgrade to 16 at the bare minimum, preferably 32.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

Despite the Memory/storage, M1 easily.

Avoid the 2018 model, it's garbage - thanks to the Butterfly Keyboard, that will eventually Fail, and then repair will cost as much as a new M1 Macbook.

But: Do NOT get the M1 Macbook Pro (i have it, and i love it. But it's not the best choice for everybody), get the cheaper M1 Macbook Air.

Usually there is no Performance difference, as i really have hard troubles getting the Fans turn on at all. Probably for very long video exports, the Fan might make a smal difference, but not worth.

Air is plenty fast, has more than enough batterylife (Pro lasts like 20% longer), Screen should be bright enough with 400 nits instead 500.

You get basicly 98% of the same Experience for like 200 bucks less. If you want, you can even get a 16gb Ram upgrade for the Price of the Pro Base model, so that 8gb Ram won't be as limited when working with bigger files.

But if you love your fiancé, do not get her an Intel macbook. Batterylife sucks, it gets hot and loud. And keyboard is just horrible.

The base Macbook Air will be faster.