Issue with newly built pc.

Aeroly

Hello everyone, I have had an issue since the 27th. So pretty much I built a new computer and everything seems to work correctly.

Now there’s only one issue. The computer fails to POST giving me a no input signal.

I have tried taking out everything and rebuilding the computer three times now maybe, Im starting to think my CPU is defective/broken.

I forgot to mention I also reseated the RAM, CPU and GPU even reinstalled my cooler four times..

Please give me your thoughts.

I have also made sure to check if my parts are all compatible.

4 minutes ago, Aeroly said:

Hello everyone, I have had an issue since the 27th. So pretty much I built a new computer and everything seems to work correctly.

Now there’s only one issue. The computer fails to POST giving me a no input signal.

I have tried taking out everything and rebuilding the computer three times now maybe, Im starting to think my CPU is defective/broken.

I forgot to mention I also reseated the RAM, CPU and GPU even reinstalled my cooler four times..

Please give me your thoughts.

I have also made sure to check if my parts are all compatible.

Make sure you use outputs on GPU and not motherboard. Make sure the PC actually fails to post. CPU is very unlikely to be broken unless you installed in in the wrong direction. Try unplugging display cable and boot the PC. Insert display cable after and see what happens. 

Also does the fans spin? If not your power button might be installed wrong.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

3 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Make sure you use outputs on GPU and not motherboard. Make sure the PC actually fails to post. CPU is very unlikely to be broken unless you installed in in the wrong direction. Try unplugging display cable and boot the PC. Insert display cable after and see what happens. 

Also does the fans spin? If not your power button might be installed wrong.

All the fans are spinning correctly. All RGB lights are on. I have already tried putting the DP and HDMI in the GPU slot. Also the weird thing is when I plug my DP in. It’s like the monitor gets signal but doesn’t at the same time by turning it on. I don’t know if that’s normal or not.

Do you have any ways where I can check if the CPU is actually on?

2 minutes ago, Aeroly said:

All the fans are spinning correctly. All RGB lights are on. I have already tried putting the DP and HDMI in the GPU slot. Also the weird thing is when I plug my DP in. It’s like the monitor gets signal but doesn’t at the same time by turning it on. I don’t know if that’s normal or not.

Do you have any ways where I can check if the CPU is actually on?

If PC boots cpu usually works. What are the PC specs? On some motherboards you got debug LEDS. You can try unplugging the power cable from the monitor and reseat displayport in PC. ONLY use one cable at the time, HDMI or DP, not both. You can set default output on the monitor, by using the OSD. (buttons on the monitor)

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

What type of motherboard do you have? Some come with built in diagnostic LED lights or even a digital readout screen, or even a built in speaker to sound beep codes.

I'm better at fixing people than PC's... For now. 

Remember to quote or tag my posts if you want me to see your reply I don't always follow the threads.

Just now, DoctorNick said:

If PC boots cpu usually works. What are the PC specs, on some motherboards you got debug LEDS. You can try unplugging the power cable from the monitor and reseat displayport in PC. ONLY use one cable at the time, HDMI or DP, not both. You can set default output on the monitor, by using the OSD. (buttons on the monitor)

For my motherboard I do not have any debug LEDs unfortunately.

My specs are: i9-10900k

RTX 3060 Ventus 2X 

CORSAIR Vengance 32GB RT

Gigabyte B560M DS3H 

MSI MPG-A-GF 850W

I will try the rest of the things you said.

10 minutes ago, MedicTim78 said:

What type of motherboard do you have? Some come with built in diagnostic LED lights or even a digital readout screen, or even a built in speaker to sound beep codes.

My motherboard is the GIGABYTE B560M DS3H. Im not too sure if it has beeping codes I’ll check that out.