Gigabyte releases a BRIX PC with GTX 760

Ssoele

Gigabyte showed off a BRIX PC with an i5-4200H and a GTX760 GPU!

The specs are the following:

• i5-4200H (2.8GHz, 3.4GHz Turbo)
  • Nvidia GTX760
  • 2 sodimm slots for RAM
  • support for 802.11ac and bluetooth
  • mSATA and 2.5 HDD/SSD support
  • 4x USB 3.0
  • 2x HDMI, 1x mini-DP

Release should be around June.

There is also a rumoured AMD version, but no specs are known of that one.

1398326346.jpeg

Source: http://tweakers.net/nieuws/95584/gigabyte-toont-nvidia-variant-van-brix-barebones.html (dutch)

Source: http://techreport.com/news/26357/dual-core-haswell-desktop-geforce-team-up-in-brix-gaming-mini-pc?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter (English)

damn i wish there were photos for the cooling in it

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Now we want 4670 and 4770 :D

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Well, I guess going of the USB port size, this is officially the smallest GTX 760 in existance

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

what sorcery is this?  :o

wonder if its a full 760 core

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

Well, I guess going of the USB port size, this is officially the smallest GTX 760 in existance

You can use the USB ports for scale.

where do you have to connect the watercooling tubes?  :P

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

the success and failure of these devices are their pricing

If they are too expensive nobody will buy then, they should try and compete with the consoles, might sway a lot of people

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I seen sketchy 760 off brand Chinese, off the line GPUs that where small enough to might be able to fit into there...looks like it's a bit over 2 inches thick, maybe not even that? 

awesome

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It'd be a 760M, though Idk why they only say 760. If for some preposterous reason there is an actual 760 and the price is $>650 than these will be selling like hotcakes. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

They forgot to mentioin that you will have to subscribe to daily liquid nitrogen deliveries in order to run this thing.

In all seriousness though this would be a compelling product for me since I travel back and forth between University and home and I would rather like one small system that I can fit in a carry on bag instead of having to have two systems standing around.

It'd be a 760M, though Idk why they only say 760. If for some preposterous reason there is an actual 760 and the price is $>650 than these will be selling like hotcakes.

no it s not a 760m, it s a full 760. both nvidia and gigabye announced it (see newegg vid on it) and the nvidia rep was kinda supprised that it could fit too.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

It's a full GTX760 GPU, with a TDP of 170W

no it s not a 760m, it s a full 760. both nvidia and gigabye announced it (see newegg vid on it) and the nvidia rep was kinda supprised that it could fit too.

Wow, I don't see how that is possible, but I like it :D!

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

They forgot to mentioin that you will have to subscribe to daily liquid nitrogen deliveries in order to run this thing.

In all seriousness though this would be a compelling product for me since I travel back and forth between University and home and I would rather like one small system that I can fit in a carry on bag instead of having to have two systems standing around.

i m in the same situation as you and i opted to have 2 systems, i just fork my old harware from 1 system to another when i upgrade.

with this you can t upgrade at all, you need to buy another one each time.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

According to AnandTech:

Geoff from TR spotted this little cube at the event, sporting a 47W Core i5-4200H mobile CPU (dual core, hyperthreading, 2.8 GHz / 3.4 GHz turbo) and a GTX 760 inside. It is unclear if this is a mobile GTX 760M (768 CUDA cores at 657 MHz) or the full GTX 760 (1152 CUDA cores at 980 MHz) on a custom design. The 760M is rated ~55W and the GTX760 is rated at 170W, meaning a total chassis power output of either ~100W or ~220W. Given how loud the BRIX Pro seemed to be, one would assume that GIGABYTE has aimed towards a mobile GPU. We are awaiting confirmation from GIGABYTE on this detail, although it was reported that the device was warm to the touch during a GPU demonstration.

This is as of 20 hours ago on their website

My guess is that it's a 760M...... That's an incredibly small unit to have a full 760 in it. Looking at the other Brix systems though, it probably costs somewhere in the $1500 range, for which you could build a massively superior system.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

How? This is voodoo. How can they get something in that size and cool it adequately?

It'd be a 760M, though Idk why they only say 760.

According to AnandTech

My guess is that it's a 760M...... That's an incredibly small unit to have a full 760 in it. Looking at the other Brix systems though, it probably costs somewhere in the $1500 range, for which you could build a massively superior system.

You guys are aware that the reference GTX 760 has a plastic extension and the PCB itself is really short, right? Because Gigabyte are both an Intel and an Nvidia board partner, and if they wanted to fit a 760 into an enclosure like that, they could, with relative ease. I have an even smaller (not as tall) case than the BRIX in mind for a build I'm doing.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

i m in the same situation as you and i opted to have 2 systems, i just fork my old harware from 1 system to another when i upgrade.

with this you can t upgrade at all, you need to buy another one each time.

That is true, but since I cannot afford two systems this would be a handy solution for me. Either that or I fly back and forth with a GPU in my hand luggage.

damn i wish their were photos for the cooling in it

I don't know a ton about the inside, but a guy from gigabyte said that it uses the case as an additional heat sink which is pretty cool.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

How? This is voodoo. How can they get something in that size and cool it adequately?

LX4MJY6.gif

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here