Gigabyte releases a BRIX PC with GTX 760

Ssoele

Wow! This is SO COOL! 760 fit in this size? that so Awesome... I would Want one if this is affordable =)) Nice Work.. 

This is amazing, now I'm just waiting for them to release their external graphics card enclosures. 

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Makes me feel bad i have a GTX760 in my massive desktop cant believe they can fit one in this form factor, im going to say its the mobile version.

wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant

But in all seriousness, MAN I like that green :D

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

It's going to be like $1000

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

If they are between 500-600 bucks I want one :)

That would make em a massive success: A similarly spec'ed ibuypower steambox will retail for about 700 or 750. This is way smaller. Granted you need to supply your ssd but even then I'd put down 700 on this no problem

-------

Current Rig

-------

It's a full GTX760 GPU, with a TDP of 170W

It will likely have a massive xbox 360 style power brick but honestly I wouldn't mind.

-------

Current Rig

-------

It's going to be like $1000

Once you add your own ram and mssd you'd likely get up to that price mark. But it's still impressive considering you could just repurpose something like a laptop with a busted screen off a relative or something.

-------

Current Rig

-------

PLenty of small 760's...

23539_asus_gtx_760_mini_oc_profile.jpg9d08d7ae-17f1-49dd-a6ff-e81c1a2abac7.jpgmsi-gtx760gamingitx-main.jpgmsi6b.jpgPR-ASUS-GeForce-GTX-670-DirectCU-Mini-on

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That would make em a massive success: A similarly spec'ed ibuypower steambox will retail for about 700 or 750. This is way smaller. Granted you need to supply your ssd but even then I'd put down 700 on this no problem

Yes that would make them a great sucess. Most people have a old hdd or small sdd laying around anyway.

If its really a iTX version of the GTX760 jammed into the cube PC

that will be amazing

otherwise it just like the AMD version with the R9 275X mobile GPU

http://www.gigabyte.sg/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4930#ov

9663_m.jpg

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

It's a little known fact that the AMD system already exists:

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4930#ov

And according to this newegg review, the cooling is pretty bad. Let's hope Gigabyte doesn't make the same mistake with this one.

zLlU7qv.jpg

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

i5-4200H is a laptop/notebook chip, I suspect strongly that it's a 760M and a quasi laptop internal of the unit and about 50% of the inside is heatsink. :lol:

It could be one of the mini ITX design 760s but we'll have to see.

@spwath The smallest 760's are 170x120x36mm. The reason for the 170mm length is that it perfectly matches the 170x170 dimensions of mITX boards. This brix would seem to be more like 100x100.

@spwath The smallest 760's are 170x120x36mm. The reason for the 170mm length is that it perfectly matches the 170x170 dimensions of mITX boards. This brix would seem to be more like 100x100.

Hmm. diagonal? Special?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well this is definitely my new media PC no doubt about that.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"