High Temp issue on idle and ma performance

Good day currently I have bought Noctua NH-D15 not Chromax to my i9 12900k variant

Location Temp:   Philippines

Location Temp:  35-41 °C°F

Room Temp:       35-41 °C°F

No Aircon just electric fan

my concern is my IDLE is around 40-50°C°F and at max performance it is thermal throttling 100°C°F sometimes above .

I am using Noctua thermal paste. free with the NH-D15

what seems to be a problem? Do the Noctua NH-D15 cant handle the 12900k? should I change or switch to a better AIO?? but I have a phobia in AIO or should a change the thermal paste?

my case is TUF GT-301 and fan setup is 3intake front 2top fan out and the rear fan out

I upload screenshot of my system idle and max performance.. thankyou in advance for advice.

system performance.png

system performance2.png

11 minutes ago, R.Ramones said:

NH-D15

You're trying to push over 1.4v with a cooler that's nowhere close to providing the necessary cooling needed. 

105 F room temperatures are also going to throw you way higher up the range than most other people. That's 15 C higher than what most people regulate their home temperatures to and it's going to directly translate to your component's temps.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

what dose taking off the side panel do for temps? also your not using the low rpm adapter for the cpu fans?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

what dose taking off the side panel do for temps? also your not using the low rpm adapter for the cpu fans?

I did not. each pin of the two fans has its own socket on my MB. And for the side panels I didn't try. I assume/hoping that there is a solution without taking it off 

6 hours ago, R.Ramones said:

I did not. each pin of the two fans has its own socket on my MB. And for the side panels I didn't try. I assume/hoping that there is a solution without taking it off 

under volt, ac the room thats about it

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links