Knowing ahead of time if a case is no longer gonna be made

Already planning to build my next PC within 2 years. That far ahead there's no way of knowing what parts I'll be wanting and more over which parts would be the best ones, however one thing is for sure, I already know which case I want to build in.

It's a matchup between the Corsair crystal 570x mirror or the Corsair Obsidian 500D cases. Been eyeing those cases for a few years now and my worry is that by the time I come around to have saved enough (need to save money to fix my broken car first) the cases might no longer be available, yet worse, the used market might be dried up as well.

Is there a way to know ahead of time when the "end of life" arrives? Do they announce it? Is there some pattern? Is it out of the blue? Would love help on this. Snatched the NZXT Manta right before NZXT stopped making it, so if this is to happen again, I want to get my foot in the door as the saying goes. 

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

I get the desire to have a specific look for a case.  At the same time, you have pressing financial requirements.  Meaning that even if you have to use a tan box ATX case from 1998, that's what works if it fits in with timing and available finances.

P.S.

I really doubt the MFG's publish lifecycle data.

ya no company announces there discontinued most of the time posably on there own web site it might but we are at the time of lazy and up dating a site cost money so they mostly dont do it.

still other stores might have stock even after its no longer being made.

both thows cases has bad airflow so you no...

by used for pc parts way cheaper imo

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links