Absolute Chaos. New House Moving Vlog Day 2

James

LTT staff help Linus and Yvonne movie into their new house on the weekend but they've got a giant cat tree to contend with and Dan gets left alone with the underwear drawer lol.

Oh my god. I thought I made gigantic messes as a child. Linus’s kids, by comparison, are little Tasmanian Devils. 

9E4850C4-08F1-49E8-9C9A-D9A82E4468A6.jpeg

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Poor Dan. Linus threw him into the deep end of the hosting pool.

I'm sure he can swim, though.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Bad parenting at it's finest. If I had made a mess like that as a kid when I was growing up my parents would have kicked my ass. Let's not even get into the fact that place resembles a pigsty than a home - untidy, unclean, unmaintained and I can only imagine the stench in the air and the filth in that carpet. You have no shame baring that to your audience, and on top of it, you call in your own employees rather than a moving company to not just haul but also pack your crap. This video was disgusting to watch.

33 minutes ago, Luscious said:

Bad parenting at it's finest. If I had made a mess like that as a kid when I was growing up my parents would have kicked my ass. Let's not even get into the fact that place resembles a pigsty than a home - untidy, unclean, unmaintained and I can only imagine the stench in the air and the filth in that carpet. You have no shame baring that to your audience, and on top of it, you call in your own employees rather than a moving company to not just haul but also pack your crap. This video was disgusting to watch.

Do you know what's a great way to ruin your company, be a YouTuber who posts a video on a channel of 10 million subscribers about how you are explicitly violating British Columbia's Child, Family and Community Service Act which in  13 (1) (a) states that child protection is need when "they have been or likely to be physically harmed by the child's parent" as well as arguably doing the crime of battery. Basically, no half decent parent would kick the ass of their kid nowadays.

I imagine that the choice to have employees do the roll of moving is a combination of things from Linus not having friends to the fact that presumably these members of Logistics didn't have important tasks, so paying them to do the task of helping to move isn't completely crazy when one's personal residence is heavily used for company products and the moving itself will be used for company products.

Outside some stuff like all the toys it's not even too crazy messy of a house in my opinion, when you have a  full house rather than an apartment and have that many people living there it's not all going to be perfectly clean and organized.

5 hours ago, Ultraforce said:

Basically, no half decent parent would kick the ass of their kid nowadays.

Yeah but his parents did and look what a pleasant guy he turned out to be. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

6 hours ago, Ultraforce said:

Basically, no half decent parent would kick the ass of their kid nowadays.

There must be a lot of garbage parents where I live then, including mine.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

There's an uncensored license plate in this video. Is there a place I should report it?

7 hours ago, Samael2 said:

There's an uncensored license plate in this video. Is there a place I should report it?

The one on the gray Honda Odyssey at 3:56? Isn't that Linus and Yvonne's car?

License plates aren't exactly top secret information.

2 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

The one on the gray Honda Odyssey at 3:56? Isn't that Linus and Yvonne's car?

License plates aren't exactly top secret information.

I think their plate may have already been in the CSF video where they swapped the van with a not-quite-identical one to see if Yvonne would notice.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

21 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I think their plate may have already been in the CSF video where they swapped the van with a not-quite-identical one to see if Yvonne would notice.

They also didn't bother censoring his plate in the Volt review.

Like I said, license plate numbers aren't really a secret. Putting someone else's out there without their permission isn't cool, since it still identifies a specific vehicle, but if the vehicle owners don't care then it's not a big deal.

21 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

They also didn't bother censoring his plate in the Volt review.

Like I said, license plate numbers aren't really a secret. Putting someone else's out there without their permission isn't cool, since it still identifies a specific vehicle, but if the vehicle owners don't care then it's not a big deal.

Yeah I've been on car subreddits where the etiquette was that if you saw a cool car that's not yours somewhere you obscure the plate if you post a pic but if you post your own car it's up to you.

On 5/21/2022 at 4:12 PM, Luscious said:

Bad parenting at it's finest. If I had made a mess like that as a kid when I was growing up my parents would have kicked my ass.

They're literally moving. You're looking at what is likely the worst state that room has ever been in and assuming that it's the normal state of it. Let alone the suggestion of child abuse as a solution.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97-HD3 | RAM: 1x8GB 1866MHz G.Skill Ripjaws X | GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 XC | PSU: Corsair CX500M | Case: NZXT Source 220 | SSD: PNY CS2111 240GB + PNY CS900 1TB | Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB273K
Yes, I need to buy a new computer and yes, I upgraded the GPU last year when I came to the front of EVGA's queue and didn't know when I'd next be able to get one.