Corner-to-corner gaming.

RelativeDuck

Hey guys, 

In my bedroom I currently have my entire setup (Pc, 2x monitors, perhipherals etc). However in a front room of my house I wish to put two more monitors and USB ports for peripheral devices (5 usb devices, 2x monitors (probably HDMI) in total)

Before I committed to getting the electrician (requirement for my area) to come and run multiple USB plates and HDMI plates from one corner of my house to another, can anyone see any apparent issues with this?

The HDMI cable length would likely be over 20m and is going to require a signal booster of some sort, the USB length would be very similar. However, on the end with my PC I will be using a Displayport to HDMI cable, then in the other corner using an HDMI to HDMI cable to plug into the monitor, is this likely to cause any issues for me?

Thanks in advanced guys, just throwing up ideas at the moment so any constructive criticism is 100% welcome! 

Probably easier to use an "over cat5" solution. If you are in the UK I can put you in touch with someone who I always used for this kind of stuff, just promise not to mention SATA, it riles her up.