Speedify VPN

Perezz

I have used Nord in the passed and I wanted to mix it up and found speedify supports network bonding and thought that was cool so I purchased the 3 year plan for £130 and wondered is it a good VPN.

I didn't use NordVPN all the much as I don't feel like I need to much I only used it for odd shows here and there and when torrenting basically in short what I'm saying is have I downgraded and most importantly is speedify a trusted VPN?

34 minutes ago, Perezz said:

I have used Nord in the passed and I wanted to mix it up and found speedify supports network bonding and thought that was cool so I purchased the 3 year plan for £130 and wondered is it a good VPN.

I didn't use NordVPN all the much as I don't feel like I need to much I only used it for odd shows here and there and when torrenting basically in short what I'm saying is have I downgraded and most importantly is speedify a trusted VPN?

If all you are using is the vpn, use mullvad or surf shark. Mullvad has the pinnacle of data security, along with a very competitive price. and surf shark is cheap and works. Hope this helps!

check your cables!
samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger | XC Athlete | Surface pro 4

1 minute ago, kamonanban said:

If all you are using is the vpn, use mullvad or surf shark. Mullvad has the pinnacle of data security, along with a very competitive price. and surf shark is cheap and works. Hope this helps!

Yeah about that.

38 minutes ago, Perezz said:

I purchased the 3 year plan for £130

OP: dont over commit yourself on deals like these in the future. £130 for a VPN is a bad deal, especially if you are not going to be doing things like bonding.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Thanks for the replys I only got Speedify mainly for the network bonding feature as I think that is great however the main thing I was trying to get at is speedify safe enough or at very leased safer then not using a VPN entirely.

19 minutes ago, Levent said:

Yeah about that.

OP: dont over commit yourself on deals like these in the future. £130 for a VPN is a bad deal, especially if you are not going to be doing things like bonding.

Yeah about that what?

check your cables!
samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger | XC Athlete | Surface pro 4

3 minutes ago, Perezz said:

the main thing I was trying to get at is speedify safe enough or at very leased safer then not using a VPN entirely.

VPNs are good if you need to get around region-locked content. VPNs are good for your personal devices on other networks. (such as at coffee shops etc)

Everything you do on the internet should never be considered "safe". But yes, using a VPN can be safer than not using a VPN. I'm not well versed on Speedify itself or it's policies, but essentially if you're doing anything online, you're either giving out your info to your ISP, or the VPN provider.

9 hours ago, kamonanban said:

Yeah about that what?

The OP already purchased a 3-year plan with Speedify.

9 hours ago, Perezz said:

Thanks for the replys I only got Speedify mainly for the network bonding feature as I think that is great however the main thing I was trying to get at is speedify safe enough or at very leased safer then not using a VPN entirely.

If you have need for bonding, then Speedify seems to offer that solution. Personally, I would just get a faster tier from the ISP rather than getting Speedify.

I haven't used Speedify either to comment on their security. It seems like they're more focused on the bonding aspect which might trade off security. If you're really looking for better privacy and security, the options mentioned previously would be your best bet.

1 hour ago, Falcon1986 said:

If you have need for bonding, then Speedify seems to offer that solution. Personally, I would just get a faster tier from the ISP rather than getting Speedify.

I haven't used Speedify either to comment on their security. It seems like they're more focused on the bonding aspect which might trade off security. If you're really looking for better privacy and security, the options mentioned previously would be your best bet.

Assuming its an option of course.

Thing is, for the price of Speedify for 3 years they could have bought a pfSense appliance or something and just load-balanced, depending on if they just need more download speed or need the upload too.  Bonding is only really needed to get the combined upload speed.

Bit late to suggest it now I guess.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7