What GPU should my monitors be using?

Bruuuh
Go to solution Solved by mr fobs,

Both of your monitors should be plugged into your 1650, this will allow for optimal graphics settings.

Your lag may be coming from your encoding. If it is bad, you could try switch between software and NVENC encoding.
Your 1650 should support NVENC, but you may not be happy with the quality. Its worth trying though!

Also if you can, you should be hardwired. WiFi is not good for streaming.

I have i5 10400F and a 1650 super with 32 GBs of ram and a couple SSDs and I have 2 1080p 75 Hertz monitors. I also have between 50-300 Mbps download and 20-30 Mbps Upload wifi depending on the time and the families usage of the Wi-Fi.

With all that I can usually get a pretty good live stream quality, but every now and then there's a bit of lag. Would it help if I changed what GPU my monitors are using? Should my monitors be using my integrated graphics or should they be using the 1650 super? Currently it's on auto select but if I were to change it would it have any performance difference? Or would it free up my CPU to help me with my stream?

Both of your monitors should be plugged into your 1650, this will allow for optimal graphics settings.

Your lag may be coming from your encoding. If it is bad, you could try switch between software and NVENC encoding.
Your 1650 should support NVENC, but you may not be happy with the quality. Its worth trying though!

Also if you can, you should be hardwired. WiFi is not good for streaming.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage