Fast and stable Internet speed SLOW Web Browsing speed

ali124578

Hello everyone, so as the title states my internet's download and upload speeds (1000up/100down) are fast but when it comes to browsing the internet it's slow does anyone else have this issue or is it just me and how do I fix it ?https://www.speedtest.net/result/13065555868

Once again this just proves that speedtest.net is pointless. Change your DNS and see if that helps, otherwise test servers outside your country (like from EU and NA) and see if your speed is close to the one you listed here. 

I can get 100/20 on my other location but whenever traffic is leaving the country it throttles all the way down to 50/20.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I am using 9.9.9.9 atm and even when I was using the isps default dns it was the same IDK man and as for the speedtest I tried to do what you suggested and got 500/100 

12 hours ago, ali124578 said:

I am using 9.9.9.9 atm and even when I was using the isps default dns it was the same IDK man and as for the speedtest I tried to do what you suggested and got 500/100 

try google's(8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4) or cloudflare's(1.1.1.1,1.1.0.0) or a combination of both

they solved the browsing problem for me

4 hours ago, Nuh_ said:

try google's(8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4) or cloudflare's(1.1.1.1,1.1.0.0) or a combination of both

they solved the browsing problem for me

Its not generally advised to use a combination of different providers as you want the results to be consistent and different providers may handle geo location results differently, or filter them in some way. (Cloudflare don't, Google in theory don't but not sure if they were ever audited about it)

Though this is a bigger issue when mixing unfiltered results (Cloudflare) with filtered ones (Cloud9), the latter of which they were already using.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7